PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

I will not be under the winners, as I live in Munich Bavaria.

The only thing I can do, if your ever come here I would like to invite you to have a beer together. :smile:

A clinking Prosit!!!

PS: And be sure we will not be talking about speakers…hehehe!

What’s most maddening is that I’m pretty close, in Canada! I will never understand why there’s such a gap on product distribution between Canada and the US. NAFTA is still a thing, right?

1 Like

Hope we will not be affected by the US penalties like those versus I…
And I have to stop here!!! As I think political discussions should be made at another place.

I’ll take you up on that beer if I’m ever in Munich, might be a while though I’m not working right now and my travel budget is non-existent. But hey I could win the lotto tomorrow like one of my family members just did.

1 Like

Hope you will be lucky in that “lotto” tomorrow.
If so, you will pay the bill. :smiley:
But I will show you of course the best places here to have a beer.
YOU’RE WELCOME!

1 Like

Trump doesn’t like to share… I would gladly trade places with you.

1 Like

I’m not too far from Canada as I’m in Vermont, if u ever want something I can always ship it to you, or take a 4 hour road trip

4 Likes

Agreed but it’s hard not to talk about when it affects you so much and it’s all you hear about, I will try harder to abstain from talking politics on the forum. It is nice to have one safe place without all the craziness… And I’m done

1 Like

I’ve been considering buying new bluetooth headphones, and the Vortex and Spirit have both been options. Guess I’ll hold off for another week to see what happens with the Power Draw.

1 Like

I win, thank you Anker. keep with your brilliant products

2 Likes

Can you send your delivery address to me via private message?

1 Like

No, it’s not the star contributors fault! Lol :smile::smile::smile:
Because we want to move more budget from Powerdraw to product testing event. So you will see more testing event recently.:grin:

2 Likes

Cracking items this week @AnkerOfficial :+1:t2::muscle:t2::raised_hands:t2:

Limiting myself to a couple on each

2 Likes

The stock in the DE is very limited, so we didn’t involve it this time.:cry:

All out on the flare
Fingers crossed.

Having messed about with the SC2 I’ve quite enjoyed listening to my EDM again. So EDM n flashing LEDs, be a great combo!

Thanks Anker

Thanks for explaining I look forward to more testing events.

Only 5 entries per person too. :scream:

I’m going to go out on a limb and assume it has to do with upcoming testing events, like last time it cost points. This way more people will be eligible

1 Like

Done, check your inbox

Got my prize today.
Thank you!

Nice little power bank.
This is really a comfortable size for the pocket.
I think I will not have this for long.
Daughter and son are “lurking”…:grin:

Will do full charging now.

Charged it.
Charged a speaker with.
Charged it again.
Works fine!

4 Likes