PowerDraw Winner Anouncement (Weekly updates)

Yeah, there are good products every week, don’t forget to take a look!:grin:

2 Likes

Hey @AnkerOfficial, what’s the process after completing the Google Form from the email notification?

1 Like

Sit tight and wait for your prize to arrive :joy: Normally takes 1-2 weeks…

4 Likes

Hehe thanks @ndalby. I was expecting another email shipment notification by Amazon.

2 Likes

here in USA it is intermittent, sometimes a “Anker direct, fulfilled by Amazon” email, sometimes it just arrives, but what @ndalby said on elapsed time.

1 Like

Waiting is the tough part. Sometimes I feel like I’m having withdrawals waiting to get my prize

1 Like

you can only have withdrawal from that which you had and then taken away, how can you get withdrawal from something you never had? I think you mean you have impatience.

4 Likes

Received my prize :grin:

3 Likes

I received my Astro E1power pack in under 2 weeks to Canada from draw date. It is sweet and it arrived much faster than expected. Thanks @AnkerOfficial. Waiting for some downtime to properly review it.

3 Likes

Wohoo I actually won!

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for all the contest that you do!:heart_eyes: You guys are literally the best company every with the best customer service and warranty. :iphone::battery::flashlight::radio: Especially liked the video contest where people had to make a 1 minute video for Anker and there were 10 winners! with $2,000 each that a huge giveaway I’v never seen much other companies do what Anker does.:chart_with_upwards_trend::thumbsup:

6 Likes

yeeeeeeeaaaaaaa :grin:

3 Likes

Great suggestion!!!

3 Likes

Soundbuds light :grinning: I need to win it

1 Like

But will you go all in on ticket entries? :grin:

1 Like

Indeed I did. Have zero power bucks left :expressionless:

2 Likes

I bid every week, I had over 5000 bucks now 3374. I have only won once. The chances are slim :rage:

When you do bid, do you bid all?

1 Like

one item, maximum entry. Bid gain on the LC40 I didn’t win.

I have not seen the same name come up twice ever, that implies if you submit say 10 entries and you win, your remaining 9 entries then are excluded, i.e. you increase you chances but disproportionately waste more bucks.

If it were truly random, each entry has equal chance.

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Can one user win twice in one product?

2 Likes