PowerCore Slim 10000 PD USB C & USB

Thanks to @Thanuj_Fernando sharing a link in Deals and Giveaways I picked up Powerbank 10000 PD for £24.

It’s not a particularly exciting product but wanted to share my experience so far including a charging cycle for my iPad Pro 10.5”.

Packaging is the standard white and blue box.

Contents consists of the Powerbank, cloth pouch and a basic USB C to USB C cable.

It’s feels nice in the hand with a textured top surface and a smooth bottom.

Charging from flat took around the 3hr 30m with the supplied USB C cable using the Anker Powerport Mini III.

So onto the important bit, it’s charging output.

There is a trickle / low output mode for headphones etc, you need to hold the bottom for a few seconds and one of the power indicator lights will change to green.

I don’t have any fancy meters to read output etc but I’ve done a real world charge from empty test with my iPad Pro 10.5” which has a 8134mah battery.

The following are screen shots at 15min intervals, using the USB C port on a completely flat iPad with a fully charged Powerbank.
It got the iPad to 93% of its full charge before completely failing.

4 Likes

Great in depth review of the PowerCore Slim 10000 PD :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Thanuj_Fernando
If it wasn’t for you share in the Deals & Giveaway section I would have got it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great review!

I especially liked how you used the series of screen shots of the iPad to measure the charge level as well as how long it actually took to charge.

Good job! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @SZak2015 Glad you enjoyed.
It took a bit of dedication and concentration but was worth it to see where the charger gives the best performance over time.

Nice review! Putting all those screenshots together couldn’t have been easy!

1 Like

Thanks @TechnicallyWell
I think the end result was worth it :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great review- thanks! Those screenshots are awesome!

New anker products are always exiting!

1 Like

Excellent review @paulstevenewing!

1 Like

Thanks @TechMan @ndalby

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your review~

1 Like

Nice review @paulstevenewing thanks for sharing!

Liked the phone battery status you posted, :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

Perfect Paul.
Good job!

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial @Shenoy and @Chiquinho

1 Like