PowerCore II Fast Charge iPhone?

:thumbsup:

Either that or just make sure your phone is charged overnight so it’s at 100% for the start of the day.

My average work day is 8-9 hrs, during which my nearly two year old iPhone 6s gets used for email, network file browsing, wireless testing, job logging with photo evidence and at a push for radio streaming or local music playback during auditing (if it’s school holidays). Even with a mix match of that, I can get back home with around 30-35% of my battery remaining.

Now if using GPS for a large amount of the day, yep a PowerCore 10000 can be a lifesaver for me :smile:

A good powercore hahahah

Hi @joshuad11,

Thanks for your good question!

We appreciate your concern with Anker’s PIQ 2.0 batteries. Sorry for taking some time to reply this as we are confirming the detailed information with our engineer team.

Please kindly be noted that the new iPhone 8/8+/X requires a C-lightning cable and a suitable quick charge adapter to reach the fast charging. But the detailed specifications about the fast charging technology remains unknown to us. Thus we are not certain which kind of fast charging technology of our batteries would be able to offer the max speed for those new iPhones. Currently, we are searching in many ways for a confirmation of those specifications. Once there is a clear result, we would claim clearly on our product listings.

At current situation, we could assume in theory that the PIQ 2.0 batteries should be able to charge the new iPhones as fast as Apple adapters under 12W via an A-lightning cable.

Hope this helps. Should there be further concerns or questions we could address, please feel free to contact us via "support@anker.com".

Best wishes!

1 Like

I will always appreciate your well-thought out, throurough, and helpful responses. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Now that the iPhone 8/8+/X have been announced, though, I would strongly advise removing ‘fast charge for iPhones’ to avoid confusion.

:grinning:

1 Like

1 Like