PowerCore II 6700 - Deal Alert!

Update: this is not just an Astro in a new body. The old model only supported 1A input, this supports 2A.

1 Like

Only if metered. Smaller capacity has lower upper limit.

1 Like

Thanks. I guess it’s warm near the start of recharge like say the 5000

As we get to the end of 2017, there remains an Anker Powercore puzzle through 2017.

The Astro Powercore II 6700, via multiple independent meters to be a true 2A input 2A output product.

There is this

and

Hence we have points to show 10W ingest for 6700mAh / 24Wh

So then the puzzle is why not scaling this up? I know thermally it can never be linear, but why not say something more than 2A input on a 10000mAh?

The Powercore 26800 with 4A input is ingesting the same as two 6700 so the 26800 is half the performance on recharge?

1 Like

Now on sale Amazon US for $16!

This receives my blessing.

Go forth and buy. Density/weight/performance.

@joshuad11 @nigelhealy :tired_face: stop making me wanna spend money I don’t have

Got mine in the post now.

Wow, its so small! Next to the Lipstick it is thinner packaging so its less than double the size of the Mini+. Good - double the energy for less than double the size with double the input and output Wattage.

The powercore+ mini vs the Powercore II 6700 vs the Powercore 10000. These have 1,2,3 3350mAh 18650 inside.

I’d rather carry two 6700 than one 13000 because:

• its then combined 4A input vs 2A input, so recharges twice as fast (off say a Powerport4)
  • both 2 ports output
  • if one of two 6700 breaks I still got the other 6700, unlike if one 1300 breaks I got nowt.
  • The BT headphones (Slim+ in my case) only has 7 hours battery life so I take opportunity to recharge it in brief periods when travelling when I don’t need the buds, for that the Lipstick in a pocket recharging the buds was easier while you’re walking the smaller the battery. This 6700 is <2x the liptstick so its the next level up, and may superceded the 5000 Slim I’ve had for the last 15 months.
1 Like

Glad you are happy with it!

I also came across this on Amazon. Thought you might be interested.

This was from the PowerCore II 20000.

Thanks but its the charging light on buds I looked at anyway.

2 Likes

I think it’s lighter than 2 minis too

Great price, but with no IQ2 or QC3.0 or PD, it is lacking some.

It’s only 24Wh to expect 18W is a stretch.

Now available in white.