PowerCore Giveaway UK - Account Creation/Referral Issues

Love this post :heart:

Ooo exciting :smile:

Is this still being decided @AnkerOfficial or has it been?

The winners has been selected, these days my colleague will be responsible for sending the winning notification email.:grin:

2 Likes

Anker is always busy giving free stuff away ! It always impress me how generous this company is.

Thanks for the confirmation, at least community members know to be on the lookout. Not seen an email hit my inbox, guess I didn’t win :cry:

Check your spam folder, for some reason my email always flags anker as spam even when I have the emails saved and added to my safe list

Nope, spam folder already checked and the anker domain is white-listed…

1 Like

White-listed, and also automatically flagged as Important over here… :smiley:

1 Like

Stupid yahoo still send them to spam even when mine are as you call it white listed and saved to my address book

It’s because Yahoo was hacked so many times, I think at least 5 people use your email address haha.

With the amount of breaches and compromised data issues I keep a wide berth of Yahoo. Use Gmail for my primary address and Outlook as a secondary, if needed.

1 Like

Exactly ! Gmail only for me.

I got a winning email today!! What a bonus, did anyone else get lucky? Thank you! @AnkerOfficial

Great news. Congratulations :grinning:

Just checked and nothing here :unamused:

1 Like

Thank you! Surprised it came through today, I thought the winners were emailed ages ago, figners crossed for you guys too!

Ditto :disappointed:

Maybe later in the day, if not there’s always a chance on the next PowerDraw to nab one :smile:

Congrats ! Always a pleasure to receive such an email :slight_smile: