PowerCore Giveaway UK - Account Creation/Referral Issues

I’ve got 1 now but 2 of my referrals haven’t registered :weary:

Hi, I previously got them to try by signing in to Facebook but that didnt work. They tried again using Google+ and that was successful! I’m not sure why, maybe something that @AnkerOfficial need to look into?

Hi my friends @hbkerley @ndalby @Oggyboy, there are two situations where your referrals can’t be successful. 1. your friend may has already registered our Anker website before. 2. Your friends wrong steps lead to unsuccessful referrals.

Let me introduce the process for you:

Step1: Login/Register on Anker website (Via Google+, Facebook or Email)

Step2: Copy and share the referral link with your friends

Tips: Click “Copy Referral Link” to get your referral link and share with your friends

Setp3: Your friends have to use this full URL you shared and register on Anker website

accordingly(available for Google+ and Facebook registration only) , that will be counted as one referral.

Step 4:Refresh the giveaway page and you will see the counts

2 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up @AnkerOfficial :grin:

Hope you are right because my competition page says 2/3 :anguished:

Side note: Are we sounding pretty desperate on this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry, we made mistakes, yeah you actually invited 2 friends successfully.:cry:

Well that’s weird…two of my friends used the link that was posted to Twitter, one tried via Google+ and the other Facebook, neither linked.

That’s ok. Can’t believe my friends are not getting involved grrrrr

Will seek out at least one more now lol

Did you manage to get your third referral and/or an email if won?

I got a 3rd referral but haven’t heard anything since :weary:

What about you?

Same here, got three referrals but not heard anything since…wonder how many actually entered in the UK? Though I think I can hazard a guess :grin:

1 Like

Gotta be in with a good chance of that. 220 available I think :astonished:

I haven’t heard anything yet either. It says winners will be contacted before 25th October!

1 Like

Fab. Didn’t clock that so all good :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed ay :wink:

Not looking favorable, 1 day left to find out :smile:

Do you keep checking your emails :laughing:

I do lol

No more than I normally do on an average day. Based on past competitions I make it a point not to get hopes up, just let nature take it’s course :smile:

Nope, chances seeming slimmer and slimmer lol.

D-Day :scream:

1 Like

Any luck?

@AnkerOfficial are you able to confirm if the winners emails have been sent out please? Fingers Crossed