PowerCore Elite 20000 more than 10 hours to charge?

Hello, I have PowerCore Elite 20000 and it takes more than 10 hours to charge using 2 input ports, is this normal? This is just bought October 2018, i’m using the 2 usb cable wires included and a bavin usb charger with 2 ports 2.4 amps each.

1 Like

Anker changed the name from the powercore II 20k to PowerCore Elite 20k I bought mine when it was still the powercore II 20K it is what it is exactly the same thing.

Mine takes a little over 6 hours to fully charge using both ports with a high output charger/chargers 2.4 amps for each port.

The problem could be with the cables that you are using. Cables don’t last forever a good way to tell if they are starting to go bad is if they become stiff.

2 Likes

I have an older 20000, and it can take DAYS. This is completely normal, and kind of annoying.

@580baby
Check the cable and make sure you are using the proper charger. Quick charger 3.0 works the best IMO and PD or power delivery for type c power Banks.

1 Like

It’s just really old, and has always done that. Charging technology is literally not what it used to be.

That’s debatable I’ve found that quick charge 3.0 that is backwards compatible with Quick Charge 2.0 and power delivery are awesome.