PowerCore Case for iPhone 7—Share and Win!

Hope I get a PowerCore Case, but I am still willing to talk with someone to help them get one as well.

1 Like

I hope I can win one this time. My phone will thank me!

1 Like

Hey Anker fans, let us keep this thread going. These giveaways are good for all of us to interact with each other. 220 is not a big number for Anker fan base!

1 Like

It’s either nobody is online or everyone is waiting for there to be more comments.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial how do we feel about posting 5-6 times in a row to get the mark… seems sketch. Cheers

Q

2 Likes

This thread is amazing. Makes me think of America! USA USA!

1 Like

This looks so cool! Maybe in a nice gold color it would look great on my rose gold IPhone.

1 Like

Question, does anyone know where the charger port is to charge the PowerCore Case?

1 Like

It appears to be in the bottom left. Micro USB. So sharp. I’m curious how the power core cord goes into the phone.

1 Like

Oh, I didn’t see it the first time I looked, it didn’t even look visible the first time I looked, but then again I wear glasses lol.

1 Like

Hey, @AnkerOfficial do we have a video or pictures of the cord from the power core case to the phone?

1 Like

Also, does it have an app for the phone to monitor battery level or does it have the standard button on the back with the four LED lights?

1 Like

It will most likely have the LED lights along the side to show the battery level, unless @AnkerOfficial has an app that syncs the product and the phone to give you an notification. Which would totally be cool.

1 Like

Yeah, just thought of it now. Adding a Bluetooth chip is not very expensive. Could be cool to add with portable power Banks too. Not just the case.

1 Like

If there was an Anker app, which i’m dubbing the “AnkerPower” app, it would most likely be a free app for a month, or months with some type of promocode, but after that you would have to pay a small fee to keep getting notifications.

I might be getting too into this, srry.

1 Like

Not sure they would need to charge for it. Maybe increase the price per device sold. Not need much programming resources.

1 Like

Any idea why Anker decided on 2200mAh? A lot of devices on market are over 5k?

1 Like

I do like the name AnkerPower. You should get royalties.

1 Like

I find it hard to believe that there are more iPhone Plus phones in circulation than standard ones. Please provide sources.

@AnkerOfficial I really hope I can win one of these for my wifey. She works long days and needs extra juice to text her man!!!