Powercore AC Review

Thanks for your review, it’s good to know how l long it will last when using a CPAP machine. I can see myself using this alot if I had one

4 Likes

[quote=“Ben_Reilly, post:1, topic:61296”]
I received this back in Sept 2017 to beta test
[/quote]Wow! :astonished: So that explains why it’s still got the old Anker logos and there’s no PD or PowerIQ 2.0 as you alluded to!

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: First in the Community

2 Likes

Thanks for the review :thumbsup: …that is certainly quite a time between the beta testing phase and release (compared to some other Anker products)…

Yeah, that’s a long time from beta to release. Overall, very nice looking unit. I especially like that it came with the case.

Powerbanks are one of my favourite Anker items.
Thanks for the review.

2 Likes

Nice to know that you have joined our beta test program! Before the product is officially launched, you must provide many useful suggestions. Thank you so much!

great review! well done!!

1 Like

What voltage is the AC output? Selectable 1120/240v ?

2 Likes

Dang that’s a long testing period

Its not so much a long testing period, but rather because it’s a beta test they are bound by a NDA- non disclosure agreement and cannot say or speak of it until the NDA is over

AC output is 110V and unfortunately can’t select between different volts.

I was part of the beta test group for the Powercore AC as well and it was such a good device. Unfortunately there was some glitch that caused it to stop working so I had to send it back. It was great for my remote working in coffee shops without having to rely on sitting by an outlet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The case is awesome! Really nice!

This looks so rad, added to my wishlist. $150’s a little rich for my blood, unless I can get work to pay for it :smiley:

Love chargers. Enjoy that they have cases for them as well. I have another charger and it is not as nice as this one.

Could be handy 4 campin

1 Like

Can you please tell us the brand and model of the CPAP you tested it on?

@Sang_Bui I use the ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her. Don’t judge. Lol. The “her” version is better. But seriously as I stated before, the battery will only last for about 3 hours so would only be useful for quick naps if using in places where there are no power outlets.

nice review i like the case for it