PowerCore 5000 ONLY $13.49 (Expired)

But there’s only a minimal size difference and a huge advantage to having a 2amp output and 5000mah

1 Like

The Powercore 5000 is more than double the volume of the Powercore+ Mini.

Is more than double the size a “minimal size difference”?

I agree 2A out is more useful, how much more useful is device dependent, in some cases it is of no use, particularly with smaller and older phones, the lady’s purse is an example. In some cases it is a disadvantage such as recharging smaller devices like BT earbuds the cut-off current is lower in the 1A output so it can fully recharge better some things than a 2A.

This is a horses for courses debate. Lady’s purse vs trouser pocket, vs bag, etc.

1 Like

Have you seen the size of purses lately? I understand how volume works but the larger battery is only slightly wider and taller. If the only advantage is “fully charging” headphones and other small devices I’m out.

1 Like

Yes I am aware there are handbags and purses of different sizes.

In this house the ladies given a free choice went with the Powercore+ Mini in purses, and the Powercore Fusion in handbags. The Fusion won because it was the “so you’re telling me I just take this black box and one cable and I’ll be ok for days?” argument for overnighter bags. I prefer the Slim 5000 for trousers and the 10000 for a bag.

It is good to have these choices.

2 Likes

Well also the mini charges most phones less than once.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the time had already expired. It wasn’t necessarily quantity.

I received one as a Christmas gift and I loved it! It has been a reliable source of power for a year! But I lost it after helping my older brother move into a new apartment and I’m devastated!

3 Likes

@nigelhealy @ndalby @cbermeo12 @Jesse_Hernandez1 @Nhi

In case you missed the previous promotion, the PowerCore 5000 will be on sale again tomorrow beginning at 2:50pm ET.

@Jack_The_Ripper wants one I think

1 Like

AM or PM? Your other post implies PM

1 Like

PM, sorry for the confusion.