PowerCore+ 26800 PD question

Hello, i bought the 26800 pd and the 15w solar charger from Anker, it seems that the solar charger cant charge the 26800 pd at all, also when i try to charge it with other wall charger as the supercharger that comes with my huawei mate 20 pro it doesnt charge. Only works with the charger included in the box.

For starters the solar charger doesnt provide enough power output to charge this size batterypack. You also would have to be in ideal conditions to get the solar panel to output a decent charge.

The mate 20 charger has too high of a power output to charge this batterypack, it can only handle a max of 18w input where as the mate 20 charger outputs 24w.

1 Like

15w solar charger from Anker provides only 2.1A as a maximum,

Powercore 26800 PD requires a PD input of 5V at 3A, 9V at 3A, 15V at 2A, 20V at 1.5A for charging. However best possible charging option would be 5V at 3A or 9V at 3A.

It is recommended to use a PD wall charger with higher wattage adapter to charge it instead of other standard wall chargers. Also this is usually paired with Anker’s 30W USB-C Wall Charger which provides moderately faster charging for the powerbank.

Had replied to a similar question yesterday:

1 Like