PowerCore+ 26800 PD not charging, no LED's

I have a week old PowerCore+ 26800 PD. Initially, it charged well and charged our devices. The last device we charged drained the PowerCore. Now it is plugged in with the Anker charger and cord. It is not charging and there are no LED lights. If I press the button 2-4 time a white light flashes, if I press a couple of more times, a green light flashes then they turn right off. I have tried resetting by looping input to output with no change. Does anyone have any thoughts of what I should try?

1 Like

Hey @hollydahl :wave:t2:
Sorry to hear you’re having troubles.
As you’ve tried the loop reset, have you tried a different cable and/or a different charger?

If you’ve tried those and still no further forward it would be worth contacting the company you purchased from for an exchange or Anker direct at support@anker.com

Please Keep us up to date with your progress.

1 Like

Thank you Paul. I have tried different wall outlets and a different cable. I’ll try a different charger next.

1 Like

Make sure when you plug it in you do NOT press any buttons when charging via usb-c. Otherwise the batterypack will try to output a charge and not accept the charge

Any updates OP?