PowerCore 26800+ PD 45W (A1376) review

I received the bundle a couple days ago and it is really amazing. The Power bank supports 45 watt from the PD output while also outputting 15 watts from it’s usb-A port simultaneously. Note that the USB-A ports have a combined 15 watt output max total, but each port can do 15 watts individually as well. The sum is just 15 watts max, so you can have 5 watts and 10 watts for example. The PD output and USB-A outputs seem to be on different power management circuits, since when one of them gets overpowered and cuts off, the other stays on. While the two USB-A ports are on the same management system, they don’t share the same voltage output, that is, they are not in parallel and each get’s its own output.

The power adapter is also extremely well built and nice. It has a nice weight to it, is very compact (for 60 watts!), and has an indicator light as well as fold-able prongs. Everything you could ask for in a power adapter. The power adapter supports PowerIQ 3.0, which is basically USB PD revision 2.0 (not 3.0 sadly with PPS) and QC2.0 and QC3.0 combined. That is to say, the power adapter supports being triggered with PD, QC2.0 and QC3.0. PD output supports 5, 9, 15, 20 volts. (~12, 27, 30, 30 watts respectively). The actual power output can go a bit higher. When triggering with QC2.0, it can output 5, 9, 12 volts. QC3.0 can output around 4-12.2 volts in 0.2 volt increments.

Everything I said above, I have tested using the Qway U2p USB power meter. (Witrn U2, Web U2 are also names of the tester)

Also you’ll get two instruction manuals, a USB-C to USB-C 2.0 cable in a rubber band.

3 Likes

Pictures:

Nice review!

Great review! Weird to see imgur around here

Sorry I couldn’t find a picture upload button

Great detailed review, would loved to see more pictures, especially the one of the power adapter. But looking good!

Nothing wrong with imgur lol

Great review, thanks for sharing!

Great review buddy. :ok_hand:t2:

great review. I just purchased the same setup and have one question. When you press the power button on the charger twice a little green light appears. What is that?

Trickle charger mode for low power item recharging.

Different product but the same way to enable and why you’d use it:

1 Like