Powercore+ 26800 not charging

I live in the U.K. I purchased a powercore +26800 I plugged it into the wall with the supplied cable and charger but it is not charging the powercore? Help

Hi I’m using the charger and cable that came with it its brand new only took it out of the box yesterday

Hi, as @nigelhealy has mentioned via his link, most charging issues are down to the cables. Can you try another cable and/or wall charger to pin down whether the fault is with the PowerCore itself, or more than likely with the cable/wall charger?

This will help when you contact support@anker.com or Amazon.co.uk, which I would do if the item is just ‘out of the box new’ as you have mentioned.

Right so your problem is still with Anker product, we get that point, its just will help Anker accept your ticket quicker if you do a bit of root cause analysis, a different cable is cheaper to ship to you than a whole replacement kit.

1 Like

Oops, post updated

There are four potential failure points.
1 wall outlet/possibly dead
2 wall charger/does it charge any device?
3 charging cable/ possibly defective
4 powerbank/possibly defective
Like others have said it is most likely the charging cable. You should try another Outlet. If that doesn’t work try another cable. If neither of those solve your problem. I’m sure Anker will be more than happy to arrange a replacement unit.

Hi @peterbrown1,

This is AnkerDirect customer service. Thanks for letting us know the issue with your PowerCore + 26800 battery. We have located your contact to our support email as well. Could you please check your email box for more details?

Meanwhile, would you please kindly check some troubleshooting methods as mentioned by @ndalby @nigelhealy and @Jesse_Hernandez1? Thanks for all your kind suggestions.

FYI, the problem might be with the wall outlet, wall charger, cable or the battery. To verify whether the issue is with the battery, we just need to confirm whether the wall outlet, wall charger, and the cable are working well.

Should there be more concerns or questions, please feel free to reach us via "support@anker.com".

Best regards.