Powercore+ 26800 help

I just bought the power bank 15mins ago and when i tried to charge the powerbank there isn’t any LED lit up. I was also charging my old xiaomi pro powerbank. And i did swapping with the plug cables and my old xiaomi pro powerbank could be charged while my powercore+ still dosent have any LED. I even tried to charge my powercore+ with my xiaomi pro. While my xiaomi powerbank LED was blinking, indicating that it is charging my powercore+ but there still wasnt any LED light coming out from my powercore+ LED wheel. Any advice?

1 Like

Due to the size of the powerbank it will take some time roughly 8 to 12 hours to fully charge the powerbank. It is best advised to use a charger that can output 5v 2a or higher. You only had it plugged in for 15 minutes and the power output could have been very minimal from your source so it’s not enough time to charge to register a light

2 Likes

Well when i took it out of box i tried pressing the power wheel to see how much power it has but there wasnt any LED light at all. And well as of now 4 hours have passed there still isn’t any light showing up on the power wheel possibly a defect product? Should i do somemore troubleshooting or go for an exchange.

2 Likes

What power source are you using? And what is the output rating of it?
Not all devices come fully charged, usually there is but not always as my last pack received wasn’t charged.

1 Like

I hope you’re using a decent charger with the power to charge this.

Plus, if it’s dead dead DEAD, then it’ll take a couple hours or more for the first led to shine.

1 Like

Hi, @Ric_low,

Thanks for contacting us and letting us know your issue.

May I know if you mean the PowerCore+ 26800 with Quick Charge 3.0 as below?

From your information, we are unsure if the indicators didn’t light up or the battery cannot be recharged. To confirm the issue, may I bother you to connect the included micro USB cable to the input and one of the output ports at the same time to reset the LED indicators? After that, please use another 5V/2A wall charger to recharge the battery for 13-15 hours or a quick charge wall charger for 8-10 hours to see if the problem persists?

If yes, you can contact us via support@anker.com and we will be more than happy to help you out as per the 18-month warranty policy.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your understanding.

1 Like