Powercore+ 26800 bundle deal

Anker Power Bank, PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W with 60W PD Charger, Power Delivery Portable Charger Bundle for USB C Laptops, MacBook Air/Pro/Dell XPS/iPad Pro 2018, iPhone 11 Pro, XS Max, X, 8, and More https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07YKGQHG3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Ws6uEbXC3HSHM

UK price of £94.99 - seems a good deal for the bundle

3 Likes

Not really.

I called the bundle out to be watched and then highlighted it when it dropped £75 last week

1 Like

Wow - I missed that
Hopefully come back round again !

It’s hard to predict as we don’t know how many ordered. If it sold faster then the algorithm will show they underpriced it.

If you want this product but only will buy at a specific price, either wait here for someone to notice or subscribe here

In my case I already own a 26800 which has 12W output and my most powerful device is 18W input, the 26800 is barely used as it’s huge so paying £80 would be frivolous. While I need 18W to recharge at fastest speed, if I use a short good cable I can keep charged with 12W. By definition a portable charger is with you all the time so connecting it proactively means I don’t need more than 12W.

It makes most sense for people with 45W laptops who spend long times away from power sockets and really want to pay $$$ for a faster recharge.

1 Like

Ok - thanks or the advice
I do love a bargain though