PowerCore 20100 dropped

I dropped my battery on tile. It dropped on the button. Now the button doesn’t work to check the remaining charge. When I do press hard the 2 middle of the 4 leds flash a few times then goes off. I checked and charged my phone for a couple hours with no issues. Anyone done this help please

If its charging fine then I’m not sure you can have it replaced it its still under warranty. You might want to contact Anker however & see if they have any troubleshooting methods to help with this or if they can actually replace it.

How long ago did you purchase your Powercore 20,100?

A little over a year ago. Got it for a bday present

Call Anker they will surely help you out they are super friendly individuals and will bend the rules to make their customers happy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then I would call them like cava said. They should help you out in some way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could be the controller board got knocked out of place or something, misaligned the LEDs or something. Maybe the two middle lights are supposed to be the first two lights that just shifted.

2 Likes

I would send a e-mail to them and see what they said if there is nothing they can do either open it up or just leave it be since it still charges

2 Likes