PowerCore 13000

Would some kind person please provide a link to the support page for the PowerCore 13000?

I simply want to know how to charge the thing. I just spent 15 minutes on the “Support” page clicking “Load More” to no effect.

I then had to jump through an inordinate number of hoops to register for the Forum …

Many thanks in advance.

Hi @speles, sorry you had trouble finding the information you need!
Here is a link to the product page: https://www.anker.com/products/A1215011
Near the bottom, you will find the FAQs.

To recharge the power bank, use the included Micro USB cable to connect the power bank to a computer’s USB port or you can use your phone’s charging brick or one of Anker’s wall chargers. You’ll know when it’s done charging when the LEDs turn off. If you can’t charge it completely in one sitting, it’s OK to disconnect it and then charge it again at another time.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Can’t find the Powercore 13000 ,manual.

Here is a very similar product manual the predecessor which I’d expect is functionally the same to know how to charge it.

https://d2c6jjk3vnoatm.cloudfront.net/spree/products/accessoies/149/D1F1CB2E3A91332_79AN13K2-BA_manual.pdf

In layman’s term, the cable which came it, put the thin end in the Powercore it only has 1 hole of that thin shape end it can plug into, and the other thicker end up in a charger of that same shape (e.g. Powerport2) and the lights begin flashing and it is charged once lights go out.

1 Like

(1) I don’t know what you mean by a “charging brick.”

I’m an iphone6s user. It charges with a small wall plug with a cable that connects to a very small plug which fits into the bottom of the phone.

(2) May I assume that the plug labeled “input” is the one used to charge the PowerCore?

(3) May I assume that the two USB plugs labeled “IQ” are the ones used to charge the phone? Why are there two?

(1) I don’t know what you mean by a “charging brick.”

I’m an iphone6s user. It charges with a small wall plug with a cable
that connects to a very small plug which fits into the bottom of the
phone.

(2) May I assume that the plug labeled “input” is the one used to charge the PowerCore?

(3) May I assume that the two USB plugs labeled “IQ” are the ones used to charge the phone? Why are there two?

Hello @speles,

1. Yes, you can use the small white cube wall charger that came with your iPhone. Just pull out the white iPhone charging cable from the cube and insert the black Anker cable into it.

2. You got it! The small end of the black Anker cable goes into the “Input” spot on the PowerCore (the PowerCore in this diagram is probably a different shape than the one you have). Thanks @nigelhealy for the link!

3. Yes, you may use either IQ port to charge your iPhone. You would plug your white iPhone cable into either port. There are two ports so you may charge two devices at the same time (for example, your phone and a friend’s phone). But it is fine to use just one port.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

Got it. Thank you. I’ve saved this page.

1 Like

Well done

The battery back is blinking as it is charging my phone, does that mean it needs to be charged?