PowerCore 10000 PD | 20% Off Now

Cool. it’s a tad expensive for only 10Ah.

I’m looking for something nearer to 13Ah - 15Ah, I’m sure one will come along…

I have a laptop I verified takes 18W PD and one I verified takes 45W PD so ideally one Powercore which does 45W around the 15Ah and an Atom 2 60W version would be probably what would get my money.

2 Likes

[quote=“professor, post:19, topic:67045”]
Powercore which does 45W around the 15Ah
[/quote]I doubt we’ll be seeing this very soon. Maybe a 20k version, but probably not 15k until Anker starts using GaN in its portable chargers.

The UK discount quota is running out. It is estimated that the discount will only last until the 18th. If there are still UK fans who need this product, you need to get one as soon as possible.:innocent:

1 Like

Sorry to make your confusion, the £26.39 is the discount price and it will not last long.

1 Like

Nice deal Thanks Anker

Great, that this offer is for all countries, even those often forgotten “over the pond”. :wink:

So this innovation, the fact you can 18W into and 28W out of just two 21700 cells is awesome, it does give me hope we’ll get into higher wattage in the viable next year.

What is the concern is the cost being asked. I’d rather carry a 6 old tablet and drain its battery and wait over a day to recharge it, than spend a $$$ on a Powecore to recharge rapidly.

Powercore 10000 with 10W in and 12W out has been $20 for most of the last 3 years at the discounts which come up every few months, so an 80% cost increase to just raise 10 Watts to 28 Watts? Something very expensive is happening, so I expect let commoditization, unit cost reductions, kick in…

3 Likes

They must be using a high quality cells for these because whatever you do if your cells cannot be discharged with that high wattage it will not be sustainable. There seems to be 2 x 5000 mAh 21700 cells in parallel to give 10000 mAh total capacity. Each cell will be 3.7 V meaning we have 37 Wh total capacity. If it is providing 28 Watt power (9V for PD and 5V for IQ), most likely each cell is discharging at 2A current which is not bad at all.

1 Like

Guessing the code no longer works?

The code was first come first serve, so it doesn’t surprise me if they have all been used up

You could test it.

@AnkerOfficial could you let us know if anything bigger / better than this is in the works?

• I don’t really need a high output wattage as I’d keep this connected to my device when sat down or in my bag
  • I do want a fast recharge capability, maximum wattage input, shortest recharge
  • 2 ports minimum, you could do like this Powercore 10000 PD of a USB-C for input and output, and a Type A port for legacy devices
  • 15Ah

Currently your discounts for 15Ah tend to get to around $30 if patient but you been increasing your prices a lot for these PD products so do we have to wait for a long time for the price to get reasonable?

For example if you just took the recent Redux 15000 and make one of the ports USB-PD input/output and make its regular price say $40 then we can wait for a $30-ish discount to appear.

I’m currently using your 2 year old products a Slim 5000 and the Powercore 10000, as these are cheap and dense products.

1 Like

they post so many new awesome products but i already have two working ones i dont need anymore
:joy:

how do i get on testing page i would love to!

Click the three lines, go.to poower user, and apply, like everyone else.

This is a really good power bank at an incredible price, even without the 20% discount

1 Like

always make good stuf

2 Likes

This is an amazing deal, might go and buy.

1 Like

I really like these but I also don’t need any more chargers haha

I believe you will like it!:grin: