[Archived] Power user status

So I selected a product to review from those available to power users. Shortly after selecting the item my status went to “waiting” and has been there since. Now this is my first time selecting a product so I don’t know if this is normal or not. Can any of you power users shed some light on this for me? Please and thank you

4 Likes

Hi @elmo41683 it’s normal. :sunglasses:
Just wait :innocent:

1 Like

Yep, it’s normal. It will change at various stages from;

waiting (normally a day or so)
confirmed
shipped (normally 2-3 days depending on stock in your area)
submitted (your review links)
reviewed (review confirmed)

6 Likes

Appreciate it, thanks @ndalby @pauldey

1 Like

Mine just says submitted been a few days now usually its done quicker than that so i dunno when it updates

1 Like

Same here, completed my review in late Oct for the SoundBuds Curve and it is still on submitted. I’ve dropped a email to marketing / Rosa to see if this normal with the revamp of the power user page, or if my page has an issue…

1 Like

ah i thought it was just me yeah i dropped email too hopefully its just an error and will be updated soon thanks for letting me know its not just me

Just wait, in a few days it will change to “confirmed”, and then a few days later you’ll get a shipping notification in your email. Sometimes is faster than others. It depends

Thanks everyone who responded, I’ll wait and see what happens.

Edit: status changed to confirmed today, yay

The last few times I did my reviews I had to e-mail Rosa to clear it up too…I really wonder if they are under staff or just overwhelm with different type of projects (eufy,roav)

It was my understanding that each entity has its own set of staff and is run independently of Anker.

Hi @elmo41683!!
the waiting status is normal, until you upload the link of your revision, when it is updated and finalized

If you dont mind me asking have you had any reply i still have not heard anything

I applied for the Karapax case for iPhone X last week but had an email stating there was an issue with my address (which hasn’t changed since the last sample). It now says rejected so I applied for the robot vacuum instead and sent an email to marketing@anker to let them know.

Hope this gets sorted soon!

It could have been an issue of you being in the United Kingdom and they may not have had stock there. But I’m just speculating

Nope, none yet. Sent one on the 10th Nov and another yesterday. Have known it take a few days for a response on PU submission issues.

1 Like

Ok thank you for the reply hopefully will get sorted soon

Had an email updated from Rosa this morning, manual check and confirmation of sample reviewed was required. Now working, so hopefully yours won’t be too far behind :smile:

1 Like

Yeah I had accidentally put the wrong thing on my Amazon account regarding the review “received this free from anker” I thought this was correct she just asked me to update or delete the review so I just deleted it error on my part so hopefully will be sorted out today

1 Like

Still no updated account hopefully i have not lost the use of being a power user