Power User Sample page error

Same here! Phew…I thought they were trying to tell me something :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I log in, I don’t see any of my test products. I see only this:

POWER USERS
At Anker, listening to and applying feedback is a critical part of what we do. The criticism and praise we receive from our fans goes straight back to our product developers to deliver exciting new improvements.

To encourage this, we created the Power User programs. Joining one is just like joining a VIP club. You get free products, exclusive discounts, and other special benefits.

Test our products, lend us your perspective, help us get it right.

FAQs
Why do you have the Power User Program?
What are the Program benefits?
What are the Program responsibilities?
Who is eligible to apply as a Power User?
Where should I to share my product experience?
Where should I submit my online review post link?
I’m a new Power User. How do I get started?
I have not received products to test for a long time, what should I do?
What if I am not interested in the current product selections?
Problems submitting your application? Send an email to marketing@anker.com with the heading “Submission Problem” and we’ll get back to you in at least three work days.

1 Like

Threads here Power User Sample page error

@ndalby can merge threads

Yes Sir! :wink:

Yea I missed the eufy smart mini plug from this​:sleepy:. There’s always next time​:smiley::+1:t3:

Same here. I did have a bizarre issue last week. I logged in and saw another users Power User page and info. Whoops! It only lasted a minute or two, but gives me concerns about data integrity and security of the site.

Am I the only one that still has mine up and displaying fine?

Think there is nobody in the community here, who will harm another PU, when he can take a look at his data. BUT the ANKER’s administrators should take MORE CARE about this, when running updates.
NOT SO GOOD!!!:scream:

I encountered the glitch mentioned in the original post too, several times.

And I am also seeing the same thing as @iroast on the Power User page.

Hey, @iroast Did you log in with your registered email?

Please provide me with your registered Power User account, and I’ll look into it for you.

@rosswilson68 @Dragon164z @fhassm @Blotch @Oggyboy

I have reported your issues to our PU team. And if you still have the problem, please feel free to email marketing@anker.com with a screenshot.

Thank you very much for help us get things right. Really appreciate the support. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial

Seems ok my end now but still with $$ :thumbsup:

1 Like

Seems to be back to normal again this morning :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes all good today :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had the same issue with 2 different customers on my account; someone from Maryland and the other from California started and ended Saturday the 3rd.

When you find this?

Saturday, Feb 3rd between 7-8 pm (PST). Didn’t happen beyond that

If it happens screenshot it and send @AnkerOfficial a message with it so they can investigate further