Power user sample gone?

From the mail: “Unfortunately, samples are not available now.

Since the beginning of the year I haven’t seen a single sample on the power user page.

Is the program dead?

I would just like to be informed about what’s going on, nothing more.

Hi @JohnWatson,

If you have any concerns about PU program please send an email to marketing@anker.com. Rosa will help you solve your issues.:grin:

Seen the first one for a while on the UK PU page. Waterproof Phone Pouch for those interested :smile:

1 Like

I haven’t seen many free samples lately. Occasionally something pops up and is immediately taken up. I got to review Zolo Halo in Dec through an email invite though.

1 Like

Sweet. Last direct email invite I had was about a year ago, I think…

Also a wireless charging pad.

Haven’t seen one on mine (no wireless phone anywho), most likely random samples depending on join date etc.

Good to know things are flowing again :thumbsup:

I had the wireless charging pad, the one I recently reviewed

I applied for the waterproof bags, but now its asking if I wish to apply

So how do I know I’ve applied n successful?

If you have claimed successfully the ‘Get Sample’ button should change to a greyed out claimed button.

It seems as though he already did. Do you have any more insight on the situation?

1 Like

Yes @joshuad11 I already sent the email on 2 Feb. The answer: “Unfortunately, samples are not available now.” just like the phrase on the PU page that has been there for 4 months now.

I’m thinking that Anker is reserving all the free samples for the “Anker Influencers” program, abandoning its power users.

I highly doubt that they are valuing the influencer program over the power user program as many others, myself included have been able to get and test samples out

New samples are appearing on poweruser page. I got one yesterday :slight_smile:

At least 2 lots … Speakers last week, n headphones this week, have come n gone since the stars were set! (So to spk).

I’m (oooo careful) thinking that’s the contributors get their own offerings rather than the pickings of PU … An abbreviation I like to claim, as I didn’t notice it before using it!.. lol)