Power User Program System Update

I thought you could tell winter was coming if you saw a Direwolf South of the wall :thinking:

That’s one of the reasons yes. :slight_smile:
I have all my works done outside in the garden.
The tile stove is warming perfect.
So I got leisure time to write. :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve still gotta give the grass one last cut before winter. Wish I hadn’t left it so long now @fhassm :joy:

1 Like

It seems that we all here are ready for some tasks :grin:

1 Like

How about top 10 in terms of spirit? Surely I’d make that cutoff :blush:

2 Likes

Still no update? Been almost a full month since they said it would be back up.

excited! looking forward to some beta testing!!!

It’s been back up.

When we return, we plan to focus primarily on beta tests and discount codes, with limited emphasis being placed on free samples.

There’s a lot more discount codes now and little to no free samples (From what I’ve seen).

2 Likes

Anker’s strategy is moving from offering free products to offering discounted products for testing or doing beta testing for new products.

1 Like

I haven’t seen any codes since the relaunch.

I am looking forward to doing some beta testing with some products sounds interesting

Calling IPHONE XS users…

where? my page hasn’ t changed

It’s different for every market, not everyone will see the same thing

I submitted my application and hope I get picked for some beta testing or even some discounts. I travel a lot with the military and Anker has been with me through some purchases I’ve made on Amazon. Keeping my fingers crossed!

3 Likes

While I’ve never done a beta test via Anker, I’ve done numerous for other companies and they’ve slowly been moving toward one platform. If @AnkerOfficial would like to know more about this testing platform, I’ll be glad to share privately. It’s possibek you’re already using it, but I’ve really come to enjoy tests using it versus others.

-joe

Why share in private? Anyone who beta test knows most companies utilize one platform or another and most have switched over to Betabound… Name says it all

1 Like

Its been almost a month and my application is still “under review”. Defintely sad about that!

Don’t think anyone has had chance to do a beta test after update.

Or am I wrong?

Some have…