Power User Program System Update

Technically they are all on vacation until Oct 7th 2018

1 Like

Nothing has been changed or set yet so for now you will still see it as the old style. If samples or coupons codes are available you will see it otherwise you will see what @amangons showed above

The personal data were removed.
Before:

After:

And they are currently checking your reviews more often than usual.

6 Likes

Has anything changed for anyone? Still seeing the normal coupon offers but no samples or beta test opportunities

2 Likes

That’s all I’m getting, just 3 code opportunities (which I can’t afford).

I’m really struggling to think of the last thing (I expect (without closing n going to look) it’s on my PU page).

Just looked it.up… usb-c charger but that was.months ago.

I dont even have coupons :frowning:

More times than not though, the coupons end up same price as a sale on amazon…

But, as another member posted he was able to stack the discounts and get it even cheaper. Not always the cSe but they posted it worked for them

6 Likes

Or higher :joy:

3 Likes

Is anybody else watching their power user page like a hawk waiting for new samples to pop up?

What was the last sample that you saw and when?

4 Likes

I had the eufi lumi lights at the end of last month or beginning of this I forget.

1 Like

It’s been so long I genuinely can’t remember the last sample I saw on mine that I missed.

The last sample that I did get was a Roav smart charge Bluetooth adapter thingy. But that was way back in May.

1 Like

I was just wondering if they are still showing “sample claimed” which is what I prefer. It’s a bummer seeing “sample claimed” but at least you know there have been new samples.

2 Likes

I think a lot of us are just getting discount codes lately. I prefer to see the “sample claimed” as well.

I must check the PU page 5+ times a day hoping that I don’t miss something good.

Sample sample sample sample sample sample

I dare you to say sample one more time.
Sample :joy::joy:

1 Like

No, there is nothing to test at the moment.

But we shouldn’t be impatient.
May be St. Claus will bring us a huge bag full of goodies. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m hoping AnkerClaus sends me another goodie box like they did last year to the top 12 Forum contributors :wink:

4 Likes

Top 10…

You sure? could have swore it was 12​:thinking::joy: either way I think I’m safe​:sunglasses: great motivation for those who are close thou​:slight_smile:

Yea it was top 10, but this year it may be more because of the star contributors

Great point, good luck to all☺️