Power User Program System Update

You could direct message @AnkerTechnical on the forum to communicate directly with the engineering team☺️

2 Likes

Thanks for the update Rosa!

2 Likes

Anybody else picture Rosa from Brooklyn 99 when talking to Rosa​:joy::joy::man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Thanks for the update Rosa looking forward to the new updated programme

Exciting stuff! I am looking forward to the changes :smile_cat:

Glad to see just like their products are always improved, they are interested in updating their overall methods of getting the word out. We love being guinea pigs for you Anker! hahaha.

1 Like

Thanks for the update Rosa :blush:

I would love to be a beta tester for Anker. I did not qualify for the power user program but I can test products and provide my feedback and help others with advice

1 Like

We’ll see if there is any change to the power user requirements. Check back next month.

1 Like

Everyone is thanking Rosa, and I know shes in charge of aspects of the program but let’s not all forget Loise @AnkerOfficial shes the one who’s here and been here running the forum and posting. So thank you and everyone else at Anker who puts up and deals with us.

8 Likes

I agree Louis @AnkerOfficial is the best that’s saying a lot because Rosa is also super cool.

It’s funny that I’ve been active on the forum for about a year now and I did not know who was behind @AnkerOfficial I feel like the curtain just got pulled back in The Wizard of Oz :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Hi Rosa,

Thanks for the update, looking forward to working on the beta tests and using those discount codes!

1 Like

The question would be if they are going to change the requirements. I haven’t enrolled in it because I don’t have a YouTube channel or many followers.

Now it would be about the testing of a beta product. I would think that it is more important to get user feedback then publicity.

If you are going to change this aspect I would enroll because I think that I have enough knowledge of products. Nevertheless it is a great change for the PowerUser Program

3 Likes

Thank you for the info Rosa

We have received your love and support, and want to give a big THANK YOU to all of you! :heart: We wouldn’t get here without your guys’ help. We will keep on working hard to get this community up up up! Hope you can continue supporting us as always. :hugging:

14 Likes

I think beta testing for Anker would be a lot more useful as some of us experienced users will be able to provide feedback on some of the issues that arise while testing and could be resolved in the pre-production phase than once its released to the public.

2 Likes

I love beta testing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this new path the program is taking! I’m all in!

3 Likes

Beta testing sure does sound good!

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. I look forward to helping where I can!

2 Likes