Power User Program System Update

I love this new path the program is taking! I’m all in!

3 Likes

Beta testing sure does sound good!

2 Likes

Sounds like a good plan. I look forward to helping where I can!

2 Likes

Late to the party, but this sounds like a great idea. Looking forward to the changes!

@AnkerOfficial will there be a more standardized process for beta testing eligibility, like the power user sample webpage? I’d love the ability to choose which beta test to sign up for! But with the necessary NDAs and such, I understand if you have to come to users and not visa versa.

1 Like

I agree with this!

This is a great way to go about things. The old Power User program often brought up products you already owned or had tried previously so this new approach makes total sense IMO

Thanks for the update Rosa! :+1:

1 Like

I would love to help with beta testing!

2 Likes

I see my power user page is back to normal no more coming soon anyone else

1 Like

Same for me :+1:t2:

1 Like

Shh your suppose to keep it a secret, lol.

1 Like

Yep same here, including no items up for grabs :wink: :grin:

4 Likes

I thought my application would go through with the update, but it’s still showing “under review”… :neutral_face:

I have this in my page…

its all coupon discount codes…im still waiting for beta test stuff to show up. thats what I’m really interested in

hopefully the nebula could come to the UK PU page.

Same here, curious to know how they are going to push beta testing…the previous model was building a review base for new to market products, of which, many got five stars and no criticism out of fear that future items would not be offered or mainly because the ‘end user’ got a freebie…beta testing will require actual useful feedback (good and bad)…which based on some past competition winners…

I doubt will fully happen…

3 Likes

yea i am part of numerous betas for different companies and each one runs their own site. One of the things is you sign an NDA, and post daily updates and logs. those who do not abide by the NDA and or never post get booted from the program and blacklisted among a number of beta sites. it would be great if Anker did the same, but as you said its doubtful.

1 Like

I miss the Poweruser symbol…

3 Likes

Me too😢 Didn’t realize it was gonna until you pointed it out.

1 Like