Power User program seems to have been restarted

Just an FYI for fellow Power Users…

I got an email today from Anker’s Power User program inviting me to test a product. Seems as they are now emailing Power Users with the testing opportunity rather than making you visit the website endlessly, hoping to snatch up an item to test. Seems to be a much better system. They are now following Amazon’s new review policy as per the email I received:

Disclaimer: We have adjusted our review policy to
be fully compliant with Amazon’s regulations and we do not require you
to leave a review on Amazon for any product received for free or at a
discount.

Note that I am located in the US

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. Kindly share the products you are being requested to test!

1 Like

Only one product was offered:

Anker PowerLine II Dura Lightning Cable (3ft)
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N8W1EAE

2 Likes

I’ve gotten the same email around late January early February but I got sent the powerline lightning cables in different sizes 3/6/10ft I was kinda surprised when I got them :smiley:

1 Like

Had a similar email about two months ago, got the Powercore II 20000. Pretty awesome.

1 Like

I wish I was getting these emails

2 Likes

hmm…got invited to join Eufy Genius Program sign up but still not really sure what direction Anker is going towards.

1 Like

I got that as well…months ago… I never saw a single item listed to be claimed(always said sampled claimed) nor any emails… just a fyi

1 Like

Never seen anything in the UK area. Still, i won some sound SLIM ear buds that are cool, so i’ll review those for my youtube channel instead!

1 Like

Great news, haven’t had anything like this within the UK as of yet but that’s fine! Looking forward to the future :wink:

1 Like

They do happen occasionally :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing yet the Canada way from Anker. I get a lot of stuff to review from the other big company that starts with an A and has five letters,lol so I keep pretty busy.

I checked my Power Users page today and was surprised to find two items up for testing:

1. Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7
  2. GlassGuard for iPad Pro (10.5")

I cannot use either one so I haven’t applied for either one.

I have not seen the Power Users page populated with new items for quite awhile now.

1 Like

I have those two items available as well, however I don’t have an iPhone anymore nor an iPad so I can’t review those.