Power User Products

I try to check every morning to see what is online. I missed this one which makes me think it was in short supply.

Not so much short supply but most are limited to one user per region at a time

Where did you get this info from? :hushed:

I think @AnkerOfficial should say what times each region gets and when updates for power user programme then that will answer everyones questions

I gathered it from all the responses they have made about the power user program. Do a search and read all the threads

Hi @andynimmo84, I’m glad to know you guys have interests in testing our products, but we don’t have any fixed update time for free samples.

As said before, power user samples are released according to market demands, stock availability as well as product manager’s decisions. So options for each of the territories (US, UK, DE, IT etc) can be both the same and different at any given time. There is also no set schedule when items are offered to members.:grin:

6 Likes

When items are offered to Power Users, they can appear and even seemingly change, most notably when it’s a single item depending on your login location. I have three different locations that I login from and noticed that a couple of times, the offered item was changed to something else when I logged in from another location. It may have been a coincidence but it’s happened a couple of times now. Not saying that it’s the norm nor that it’s something necessarily put into place by Anker but just something I observed. Your particular “mileage may vary”.:sunglasses:

I haven’t seen new products posted on PowerUser Canada for 6,7 weeks. Today, for some reasons other items from another people showed up on my PowerUser account. I hit F5, and it was gone, but that thing was weird

1 Like

Yeah I had a desklamp that was not my sample it was the guy with the Gorilla as his profile picture. Showed me his address and phone number as well :joy:

Also happened to me. Just like you, though, it was back to normal the next time a checked.

Yeah that happen to me me a couple weeks ago also where it showed a different users account, I screenshot it and I sent it to Anker to inform them.

Does anyone know if products available are the same for every power user within the same region?? Right now it shows nothing for me, so I wonder if it’s different for each user within the same region?

Anker kinda answered. But not everyone in different regions see the same thing, as they mentioned in the past if you do not or have not sampled anything in 6 months reach out to them

2 Likes

I really hoped to try the wireless charger but missed that one too. And I always miss QC3.0 products.

I posted my review of the sample product I received to Amazon and put the link to the review where it says to put it. It has been about two weeks now. When will I get the opportunity to review another sample?

You need to post the Permalink to the Amazon review (don’t know if this is what you posted). Feel free to post the link here for us to verify the Permalink.

If your review has been accepted, your PowerUser page for the item should show “Reviewed” if the review was accepted/validated by Anker. If it does show “Reviewed”, it could just be that there are no samples yet available to you to review. In this case, just wait it out.

For what it’s worth, I’ve found that upon submitting my Amazon Permalink, the “Status” will change to “Reviewed” pretty quickly…within 10 minutes. But that’s just my experience.

It could be that Anker is a bit behind due to the holidays…maybe contact them at marketing@anker.com to verify that they have verified your review and it’s link.

Or they may just contact you here in the forums.

1 Like

Here is the link I posted:

Let me know if this is not correct!

As long as the status of your review item in the power users page had changed to “Reviewed” you will be fine and as soon as a product in your area is available it will be up on the review page. Also sometimes there is nothing available to be reviewed so you just have to wait it out and keep checking

2 Likes

The Status just went back to “Shipped” so I don’t think I posted it correctly. Not sure how to get the Permalink to post.

Send marketing@anker.com a message

1 Like