Power user page items

Not sure why, but when i am not logged in i can see more stuff on the power user page, but one i logged in i can only see some items, i have reviewed one item only, does it mean there is a level system in place to see different types of items based on the items you reviewed?

1 Like

Not certain but I’ve seen similar before and have put it down to either history cache on their power users page (depending on region) and/or that regions had been merged but then separated out when logged on and you are redirected to your selected region.

On the UK page this morning was a PowerCore Speed 20000mAh with Quick Charge 3.0 but after logging onto a different device (from phone to PC) it had changed to a Power 10000mAh, which on a related note is a very good portable charger :smiley:

Maybe @AnkerOfficial can confirm?

1 Like

I am on the UK one, i can see the charger when not logged in but not when i am logged in.

Same for me, not sure anyone else?

Same here Ive had the same stuff on the poweruser page for the past month. That no one is clearly going to ever claim.

1 Like

They say that they’ve revived the power users program, but I still think they favor Infuencers WAY more.

Yeah they do I have been a poweruser since the program was first announced. Once them influencers came they stopped really adding big ticket items to the page. Which is no big deal the influencers are individuals with lots of fanbase and a broader reach to the social aspect.

2 Likes

So those items are preserved for the influencers?

1 Like

I wish I was a power user, I got declined. I have no fan base or have big influence on any site. :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Many of them are.

Everyone has to start somewhere. I had many rejections from companies before I got enough followers and a fanbase. Keep your head up and get them viewers