Power user page error

Okay, I know there is another thread for this issue and I couldn’t find it… by no mean am I trying to spam the forum. I gotten the issue again a few moments ago

Send support@anker.com a message with this screenshot.
I know if you reload the page it will clear

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical @AnkerSupport

4 Likes

I wonder if their related to demi lovato :wink:

1 Like

I’ll do that. Thanks

1 Like

Mine says Apply Now :confused:

1 Like

Yea that happens to me from time to time, I just reload the page and I’m good

Yeah that happen to me a few times too scare me at first but just log back in and it should be normal.

It happened to me a few times a while ago didn’t take screenshots but not happened recently.

Send Anker a email.

:laughing::laughing::laughing: Hehe

1 Like

Despite refreshing multiple times.es a day, I haven’t seen a.product on PU for a while.

That wireless charger I accidently clicked once, is still there (even after 2 messages to market) but that’s it.

Hey @amangons, I just checked with my colleague. The flash deal for your Anker PowerPort Qi Wireless Charger was already canceled. It will still show on your Power User page, because you once claimed it. But the status “unused” means that this order is finished. :grin:

If you still have further questions about Power User Programme, please feel free to shoot an email at marketing@anker.com.

Best regards.
AnkerOfficial

1 Like

@dragonjiang2002, sorry to see that happened, could you please send an email to marketing@anker.com with the screenshot?

@elmo41683, @ximage29, @doris4jin, thanks for the response. I have delivered this message to our Power User team. Please feel free to send an email to marketing@anker.com if this happens again.

Thanks very much for the support. We really appreciate it. :blush:

1 Like

hey Anker, it appears that Rosa have already escalated the concern to IT.

Hi @Oggyboy, did you sign in with your registered Power User account? Could you please try to sign in with your email/Google/Facebook account?

If it still shows apply now, please feel free to send an email to marketing@anker.com.

It’s fine now @AnkerOfficial :grin:

Hi @dragonjiang2002,

Would you mind to send an email to marketing@anker.com, Rosa will handle this matter.:innocent:

Sent. But I didn’t hear back so thought to post it here.