Power User Page broken?

Hey everyone, so I wondered if anyone else gets this error when they go to the Power User page? @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Power User page was reported to have issues since yesterday

3 Likes

Not working, same yesterday.

1 Like

I just checked because I finally got my Power User email and when I checked it was no-go :frowning:

It’s down for me as well. However, you’ll likely see most product testing transition to the Testing Club page. Power User has mainly featured coupon codes as of late.

2 Likes

Nothing happened on my Power User site for a long time.
All power gone for that users so far. :smiley:

1 Like

I see what you did there :wink:

Thank you for letting me know this. Our techinicains is checking the issues now!
Update: the page recovered now!

2 Likes

Seems fixed. Looks like my application has been in review for many months now though.

Seems to be working as well for me. And now, we wait lol.

Its fixed, but nothing new.

2 Likes

Commenting on this instead of a new thread.

Mine doesn’t appear to be working - has the power user / beta tester section been decommissioned?

Seems to be working for me, it is not decommissioned …

1 Like

Maybe I’ve been kicked :joy:

1 Like

try different browser and may be write a note to @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I tried logging on using Facebook and it worked - but strange that it didn’t work using my login (for the forum)

Must’ve been a requirement when signing up I guess

1 Like

The page is still accessible however the program is essentially dead (for the UK anyhow)…beta testing is direct via email (if your lucky enough or cough, cough in the US :wink: ) and the product testing is now normally done through the ‘we love testing’ program…

Works on my machine… #typicaldevcomment lol

For the view Germans its dead also.
But I dont mind,

1 Like