[Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

Just joined today and missed out, can’t wait till the next one, looking forward to it.

1 Like

Hi I have a question, I just entered my info in the link you guys sent me because I won the $40 bundle. Am I allowed to re-enter to make you guys get my information?

1 Like

You can reply to that email with your shipping address, to double-check it.

2 Likes

sweet
thanks
a
lot
anker

1 Like

Thank you Anker <3

1 Like

Love to be part of Anker. Thank You!

2 Likes

I really enjoyed being part of it, and I will continue to enjoy it.

1 Like

I have the POWER! Do you? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes, we all do. Thanks to @AnkerOfficial

2 Likes

I have 2 fast chargers , a red micro usb cable, a battery, a lamp and a humidifier ! :wink:

2 Likes

This is great, i love anker products

2 Likes

Why is this still posted I just signed up for anker and it is December 2 and this post says its only good in November im starting to believe this site is a scam

2 Likes

Hardly a scam. It is a pinned topic and it clearly states the dates when the event was active. I believe it has remained pinned as points are explained for new users.

2 Likes

Forum is still on, does rewards available too?

1 Like

There are giveaways and discounts running nearly every day. The current one: https://www.anker.com/deals/cyber_week

1 Like

Wow I fell in love with Anker cause no where else have I ever found a company that has the super friendliest customer service In my life I bought a USB cable and got sent the wrong product i contact customer service and the person who helped me was super nice since that day I ditch my regular go to brand and switch to Anker and Anker products seem to last a lot long then my other brand thanks Anker for the awesome products

1 Like

Wow I fell in love with Anker cause no where else have I ever found a company that has the super friendliest customer service In my life I bought a USB cable and got sent the wrong product i contact customer service and the person who helped me was super nice since that day I ditch my regular go to brand and switch to Anker and Anker products seem to last a lot long then my other brand thanks Anker For the awesome products

1 Like

Wow two users verbatim.

2 Likes

No I have 2 accounts I forgot the password to one that’s way I posted the same comments haha

1 Like

I got my $140 price bundle in the post and the Soundcore XL went to a teenager and she loves it! Very very good sound, like from a much bigger speaker, no distortion. So good i was being asked how much they cost and can we get another, this from the person I gifted the non-free Soundcore Mini I got in a discount deal last week.

Anker must have some terrific audio people to make two such excellent products who compete with each other for attention, pocketability of the mini or the bigger sound of the XL in waterproof rugged.

6 Likes