[Event Ended] Power Station Grand Opening: Points Win Prizes

Wow I fell in love with Anker cause no where else have I ever found a company that has the super friendliest customer service In my life I bought a USB cable and got sent the wrong product i contact customer service and the person who helped me was super nice since that day I ditch my regular go to brand and switch to Anker and Anker products seem to last a lot long then my other brand thanks Anker for the awesome products

1 Like

Wow I fell in love with Anker cause no where else have I ever found a company that has the super friendliest customer service In my life I bought a USB cable and got sent the wrong product i contact customer service and the person who helped me was super nice since that day I ditch my regular go to brand and switch to Anker and Anker products seem to last a lot long then my other brand thanks Anker For the awesome products

1 Like

Wow two users verbatim.

2 Likes

No I have 2 accounts I forgot the password to one that’s way I posted the same comments haha

1 Like

I got my $140 price bundle in the post and the Soundcore XL went to a teenager and she loves it! Very very good sound, like from a much bigger speaker, no distortion. So good i was being asked how much they cost and can we get another, this from the person I gifted the non-free Soundcore Mini I got in a discount deal last week.

Anker must have some terrific audio people to make two such excellent products who compete with each other for attention, pocketability of the mini or the bigger sound of the XL in waterproof rugged.

6 Likes

I think this is a really awesome program,

2 Likes

Thanks Anker, I received my prizes, and I am very happy and enjoying

2 Likes

Wished I WOULD of opened this email sooner !! Sounds awesome, winning stuff would be nice !! Yes it does improve the conversation because uim involved now !! Lol

1 Like

I loved indeed special

1 Like

This is exciting!

1 Like

Buena idea para todos los productos

1 Like

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

Sounds cool! But I’m probably not going to win anything lol.

1 Like

Very nice, would be great add on for me.

Awesome! Love your products!

1 Like

you guys are awesom

1 Like

To be an active member, you can get more points and bucks! It will benefit for you to win free prizes.:grin: