Power Level Over 9,000! Oooh, and it's 32% OFF

What? 9000? There’s no way that can be right! :laughing:

Got the email too. Nothing I need right now. I have too many cables and batteries (there is such a thing apparently, according to my wife). I gave away 2 batteries and 2 cables last week. Still have over a dozen batteries and 20+ cables lying around my office/bedroom and living room, plus 2 PowerPort Wireless chargers.

2 Likes

Got the email and some great deals for lighting users

1 Like

Great deals! But I can’t find the code for Power Core II Slim. Anyone?

3 Likes

There is no code for that, it’s already marked down

1 Like

Amazon still shows $27.99 while the ad says $25.99 …

3 Likes

Thanks for posting @kakaufman . Just a friendly word of caution, you would be best posting an edited image to remove your email which is present on the email flyer…not to mention the possibility of being unsubscribed by someone via your link…

3 Likes

Newest deals :grin:

1 Like

I clicked on this thread just because of that 9000 joke. :joy:

Yes, how do we get the discount on the PowerCore II Slim? It is not marked down and there is no code.

1 Like

How is it a deal if the price you put is not the price listed and there’s no code?

1 Like

Chances are the allocated stock has gone as per the ‘discount limited’ T&C’s, hence why the price is back to it’s normal listing…

It’s a deal as the price is adjusted direct on Amazon for a limited number of sales. Once the quota has been met the price would revert…code’s are normally provided when there is a larger quantity of stock discounted but so that it is also still limited…

1 Like

Highly doubtful. It was sent at 5:26 PM and I checked the price before 8PM and on Amazon it was still $27.99. I’ve done plenty of Anker sales before - and to say that the 7% discount on that was all gone within 3 hours is ludicrous. Anker makes a great product yes, but I’ve never seen any item like that go as fast as that unless 20 or less were discounted, in which case what’s the point?

1 Like

“Limited”?? Fine. But to have it be that low of quantity in an ad that went out to what I have to assume is at least 1000x that number is farce. Either YOUR assumption is stupid or Anker made an uncharacteristic blunder.

1 Like

If your this irked at missing out on a $2 discount, it would be quite a read if you missed out on a $20 discount…

Only Anker know what the limited amount of stock being offered is/was…even at 100-200 being offered, it is not that unrealistic to think they could go in a space of 90 minutes (or less) with the amount of customers checking Amazon…just look at what happen’s on Amazon lightning deals, I’ve seen some item’s clear out in under 2-3 minutes (those of which would be in the 20-50 units bracket)…

Well apparently they don’t have an eye roll emoji on here.

That’s my entire point wolfie. If it were that limited, why advertise it at all? At least in that manner? They’ve discounted it far more in the past - and not limited to a number under .01% of their subscription base either - so again I ask you AGAIN what’s the point of including it in the ad if this wasn’t an oversight?

Awesome that you keep up on Amazon sale trends so much though, you really showed me. Ahh darn… forgot they don’t have an eye-roll emoji on here again…

At a guess to generate interest / sales (or to just allow a lucky few who were quick enough to get $2 off…)

Price’s and item quantites are @AnkerOfficial call, hence the T&C’s on the email…

Really? :rolling_eyes:

:grin:

1 Like

Fine. Late to reply, could you point me to the “jerk off motion” emoticon then? There must be one, and if there isn’t you must be able to create one for me Fenris, one of Loki’s three children that will cause Ragnarok. Is this it? :wolf:=:fist_right:+:eggplant:+:arrow_up_down:

On a related note I call a certain part of my anatomy Jörmungandr. Purely out of irony of course.

Well it’s nice to see a month away has improved your manners and general demeanour @dweber1984 :rolling_eyes: At the rate your going you are going to very popular with the admins of the site…

wow!!! I like it! thanks for sharing!