Power Draw winners announced!

Congrats to this weeks winners, nice to see active members making the cut on the draw…not to mention the odds :open_mouth:

@TechnicallyWell @iroast @ryandhazen @Yosef_Schmukler @pauldey

5 Likes

Alright! Thanks @AnkerOfficial and all my pals in the community! And congrats on the win to @Yosef_Schmukler!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Archived Posts

Wow i wish it was easier to get points

the prizes are awesome

Be engaging and you will see how easy it is to gain point

I only have 12 bu

donate it to

Now i have 18

Just be active and engaging and it will all add up. Besides what’s the worse you get to meet new people from all around the world, which is what I enjoy the most

1 Like

I wish it was harder to gain bucks, its hard to win when you have the bucks.

3 Likes

Only been on the site a few weeks and won a Powerline+ II lightening cable to really happy.

Just need to start earning more bucks now!

1 Like

Just dipped below 4000. Fewest I’ve ever had.

1 Like

there hasnt been much I wanted recently so slowly growing. Of course when Anker Innovations start making more better products I’ll be draining down to nothing. I put 1 bid on the Eufy lights (own two packs already).

1 Like

I was sure i would win

maybe next time

Congrats winners! I stayed out of this one because…I have each of those. Except technically not the exact same flashlight. Mine are the Bolder Lc 40 rechargeable and the other Bolder that’s like a pen light. Can’t think of the name…if you guys have any questions or want to know my experience with them please let me know! @TechnicallyWell @iroast @Yosef_Schmukler @pauldey

Congrats new winners! :ok_hand:

I’m wondering why did this person won twice

No one said you couldn’t win more than once. He used his powerbucks to enter and got lucky