Power Draw winners announced!

That’s strange. I wonder why (didn’t happen the first week?)

lazy my part if I paste and put a @ in front then system error, I have to select the user to match then it works. Try it…

I don’t recognize any of the winners.

1 Like

Neither do I…there seem to be many users that don’t participate much in the forums…or at least not enough to be “recognized”. As long as all have a fair chance of winning…:smiley:

I entered the past drawing only for the PowerCore 10000 simply because it’s my first-choice/go-to PowerCore.

I’m also refraining from posting a PowerDraw winners post because I’m sure Anker will create their own “official” post.

1 Like

OH I agree the Powercore 10000 is a good, it is my go-to also if I’m moving a lot.

If you look at the history of each winner, you have a full spectrum, original older members who lapsed and returning, and new members, so in that sense is should successfully produce a diversity of experience in this forum.

TIL NEXT WEEK !! Luck will be tested yet again.

Congratulations winners

congats to all winners

Congrats @TechnicallyWell …wanna donate it to me :blush:

1 Like

Aw, sorry, but there is a nephew on my Christmas list that this is perfect for! Although, I gotta check with Santa first to see which list he is on… :wink:

2 Likes

Haha it’s cool, I already got a few waiting to be ordered for my nieces and nephew as well as one for my son…but he may get the Christmas one

1 Like

Congrats :confetti_ball::champagne:

Congrats to this weeks winners, nice to see active members making the cut on the draw…not to mention the odds :open_mouth:

@TechnicallyWell @iroast @ryandhazen @Yosef_Schmukler @pauldey

5 Likes

Alright! Thanks @AnkerOfficial and all my pals in the community! And congrats on the win to @Yosef_Schmukler!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Archived Posts

Wow i wish it was easier to get points

the prizes are awesome

Be engaging and you will see how easy it is to gain point

I only have 12 bu

donate it to

Now i have 18