Power draw mistake... No not that again!

I’ve been suggesting a small USB-C lead for ages and what do we get in the power draw, a bloody iPhone lead… GGGRRR :right_anger_bubble::right_anger_bubble::right_anger_bubble::angry::angry::angry:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say it is a mistake… the powerdraw items are often older stock / inventory which they are try to shift, not to mention that iPhones are a popular phone so it makes sense to offload some of their iPhone only inventory…

2 Likes

Can ya not tell by my comment, I wasn’t serious bout it being a.mistake

1 Like

:wink: Yeah I could tell… :grin:

1 Like

Couple of decent new prizes on there. Wish the breeze was for an iPhone 7 Plus though :grin:

If I was an iPhone user, I’d go nuts on this weeks PowerDraw, but since I am not, I will smile and hold on to my bucks. Maybe next week we’ll get some USB-C stuff!

1 Like

I actually really agree with this, I’d love to see more android focused products in general, and not just in the power draw. I am talking in Anker as a whole. There are no android cases, no specifically android focused charging devices, and all the lightning cords seem to get a more premium treatment. Id love to see some more color options on the USB-C cords. I mean, after all, Android is more popular than ios in the US.

2 Likes

I approve of this message!

I completely share this sentiment. I’d love to buy a karapax case for my Pixel. I’m waiting for the USB-C PowerLine+ II to come out as that will be an instant buy for me. The lightning variant has been out for awhile now, but everything in it’s time, I suppose.

1 Like

iOS is ⅓ of mobiles in the world, the REST are android, with a small percentage other (symbian Microsoft etc).

Of those iOS, about ³/5 is lightning (my guess)

Of the others n android, prob about ⅓ are usb-c (esp when you add in the Mac books) but although percentage (by a small margin (worldwide) my guess) lightning cables maybe more than usb-c.

It’s prob on that basis, that anker pushes lightning so hard. However, that lead, will definitely shrink until all (of the new and especially the premium n unknown premium (tplus 5 or whatever it’s called, along with some newer makes)) android will be usb-c prominent and thus be bigger than apple.

I’d even go far as to say that eventually ³/5 will be android sales, if not close to it already.

Hang on, am.i waffling again?

2 Likes

My mom is giving us her old iphone in 6s in a few months. Might have to bid on that one.

Although Android definitely holds a larger segment of the market I feel that apple owners are more inclined to spend extra money on accessories. But like @ericshaile said I would also like to see Anker make more accessories for Flagship Android phones like cases and battery cases bundled with Powerline+ cables.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing:
Read all your comments!
I can only say that I will do my best to coordinate some resources for this awesome community.:grin:

1 Like

lets burn the village! and steal their grapes!

1 Like

Even things like wireless quick chargers , are pushed at iPhone n no mention of the android phones that can also use the decices.

Plus, I’ve noticed your examples of Samsung (or other non iPhone devices) phones are well out of date… Still using a S6 as an example instead of an S8 or XZ1 etc. The list of iPhones is up to date as usual!

@AnkerOfficial is this due to all bosses using iPhones n therefore ignoring non iOS handsets?
Is there such a thing as phone discrimination¡¡¡ lol

2 Likes

I totally agree with this. Earlier today I was looking at the PowerPort II and the most recent Samsung phone that it says it is for is the S5 but it does say it works for the IPhone X. (“Dual Port 24W Ultra-Compact Travel Charger with Foldable Plug, for iPhone 8 / 8 Plus / X, iPad Pro / Air 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, Samsung S4 / S5, and More”). That’s an easy fix.

1 Like