No, that would not be the best choice.
If you absolutely need one right now, then the best option would be PowerCore+ 26800 PD (currently $120). If you want something smaller and cheaper, then PowerCore Speed 20000 PD (currently $70 with coupon), but it will also be slightly slower.
If you can wait, wait.... But you might be waiting for a while.