Power bank and usb charger for apple watch

Just wondering if Anker could make a powercore which has induction charge for Apple watch? as well as a short USB cable for that too? the one comes with apple is so long not travel friendly at all.

Or is any of the Qi chargers Anker makes can charge Apple watch already?

3 Likes

Been mentioned so many times but they just don’t seem to be liteneing at all. Needs to be integrated into a PowerCore or at least a short affordable lead.

Oh how I wish Anker would make a power bank for the Apple Watch. I’ve been wanting one since the 1st generation came out. Right now, I have to carry the short cable and a power bank with me when I’m out… what a pain in the butt. It would be great if they made a keychain power bank that you could just clip to your backpack. It doesn’t have to house a lot of power, just enough for at least one full charge. @AnkerOfficial hint hint :wink:

1 Like

preposterous i know, but you can always get a different brand from a company that does make a portable battery bank for the applewatch… click HERE!!!

That’s actually…cute :smiley:

It has never crossed my mind. £55 for that is outrageous.

Hi Anker fans,

We plan to invite our PM team to join the community, so you guys can directly share your good ideas with them! Sounds good, isn’t it?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That means Beta and Alphatests for Poweruser ?

2 Likes

True. I’ve seen some but I would still want an Anker one :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope they have their pens and paper ready, we have a lot of suggestions :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Niiiiiice!

I would be happy to make suggestions and test them! :smiley:

1 Like

That means all your suggestions can contribute to our future innovation!:hugging:

1 Like

Thanks so much we have so many feedbacks, we are evaluating this product definitely.

And the answer is “No” to “is any of the Qi chargers Anker makes can charge Apple watch already” , we have Qi wireless chargers but can not charge Apple watch, Apple watch uses a different tech of wireless charging which is encrypted. So you can see the original Apple watch charger is quite different with Qi chargers.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m hoping Anker can release a Power Bank that wirelessly charges the Apple Watch too. Here are a couple related articles.

Had this delivered today. Primarily will be used to charge my watch in work but also has a lightning cable so a back up for my phone if stuck.

2 Likes

Was tempted to buy this too! Is it working fine for you :slight_smile:

Yeah, it feels really nice too. Like very smooth rubber lol

Charged the watch lovely and now connected to my phone. It’s only 1A output so not gonna come anywhere near Anker’s PowerCore performance but I wanted a portable watch charger more than anything.

1 Like

It was a birthday pressie off my daughter :grinning:

1 Like

Kinda think apple watches have died a death here in the UK, saw quite a few people wearing them on release but the tech seems a bit meh.

Biggest selling wearable :rolling_eyes:

1 Like

I can’t get down with the charging deal. I like my watches, even my mechanical Tisso and Tag watch charge just by my movement and no need to plug them in. If smart watches charged this way I would be all for it, but until then I will stick with my mechanical watches