Post an Anker Review for Your Chance to Win

This is for the Powercore+ 20100, this is an incredible battery, I was looking for a battery pack that can charge my MacBook Pro 2016 13in which has USB C, with this port I could finally use a battery bank, I had previously owned a power bank from Anker, and I was extremely satisfied from that product so I decided to go with anker again, the Pwercore+ 20100 can charge 3 devices at the same time which is great because I am always out with friends. I also travel a lot and I use my laptop a lot and I am sometimes away from a power source, this battery bank did the trick, it charges my 13 in MacBook Pro 2016 completely, it even had enough extra juice to charge my phone a couple more times. I am extremely happy with the powercore+ 20100, would definitely recommend getting it, :100:.

Anker Ultra Portable Pocket Size Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with 12 Hour Playtime, NFC Compatibility, Ultra Compact Ring Box Size (Black) - A7910

This speaker is so small and cute! It certainly surprised me how loud and punchy the sound is coming from it’s relatively small size. This speaker is small and compact (literally fits in the palm of your hand), which makes it perfect for traveling. It even comes with a small pouch so you can carry it in your backpack or hang it around your wrist. One small flaw on this speaker is that you can’t charge it while listening but it finishes charging around 3 hours, giving abour 12 hours of listening use. It’d be nice if there were more color options too. I’ve had this speaker for a little over a year and it still looks and sounds like it’s in new condition. I highly recommend this speaker to anyone who wants a simple small affordable speaker that’ll last for a long time!

1 Like

Anker has very many amazing products, but my personal favorite is the Anker PowerCore 26800 Portable Charger. charge and iphone 6s 10 times and recharge in 3hrs, i dont think it can get any better. On the website i looked at the 1st 5 pages of reviews, thats 80 reviews. 5 of them were 4star the other 75 were all 5star. that just shows how happy people are with Ankers products. Anker should b more then just #1 in america, it should b #1 world wide. you need power, durability and high quality products, Anker is where to get them. i own a total 10 Anker products and more to come. #Anker4Life

Hi @benjani55 , expanding your review to include reasons of your feature likes (or dislikes of the product) along with a picture or two will help others who maybe interested in this product, not to mention helping your chances of qualifying for a prize.

Anker Soundcore 2

Where do I start. I bought this speaker as I know Anker only produce high quality items and for the price I thought why not. Just received it and can honestly say you won’t find a better speaker without spending about triple the amount. The quality stays crisp and the bass is impressive even at full volume. It gets pretty loud and still manages to keep the quality of the audio top notch. With the new feistier like water and dust proof I can finally use a quality speaker without worrying about any steam of my shower affecting it. Would absolutely recommend and I now love Anker products more then ever. For the price go for it, I have already ordered a second one for my girlfriend.

PowerCore+ 26800mAh Portable Charger with Quick Charge 3.0 & PowerPort+ 1

I have only three words for you. I love you Anker

Hahaha, interesting review.:grin:

Anker SoundCore Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Speaker

With almost endless options for Bluetooth speakers, I turned to see the offerings from Anker, a brand I’ve come to trust from previous purchases plus this speaker has over 4,500+ reviews on Amazon I felt confident the sound from this speaker would be sweet to the beat.

My car is from the era of CD players before any Bluetooth connectivity or even an aux input so could I find a solution to play my tunes via a portable Bluetooth speaker for the car, a speaker which still filled the car with delightful sounds and didn’t have to be plugged in all the time. Well, yes, yes I could.

It’s almost like when Anker designed this speaker they had me in mind, thinking to themselves hey, this will perfectly snugly fit in Nib’s car to give him a solution for his outdated stereo and hear quality sound while driving on the open road. They were right. It’s the perfect solution for me and my car, Thank You, Team Anker.

With a rich sound playing all my latest tracks booming through the 6W (2x3W) speakers while driving it’s truly impressive how this relatively small compact portable speaker can fill the car with tunes. A brilliant bonus is the built in mic for hands-free calling too, perfect!

This speaker keeps on giving too, with a 24-hour battery it doesn’t matter how long my car journey is it keeps on playing and being ultra portable when I reach the destination the speaker can easily come with me to continue the fine tunes gracing your ears.

The build quality matches the sound this speaker pumps out, quality. It’s what I’ve come to love and respect about Anker. Simply you can trust and rely on Anker to deliver.

Thank’s to Anker for caring so much about providing such a tip-top product. Bravo Anker, Bravo.

4 Likes

I’ll talk about an Anker product that seems small and trivial, but for me is used daily and has a lasting impact.

The Anker PowerLine USB cables are used by me and my family at least daily to keep our phones charged. I ordered a pack of 5 about a year ago due to a wobbly micro usb cable and a cracking usb cable receptacle in my old Samsung cable. My friend recommended me to buy Anker, as he has experience with it and has bought multiple Anker batteries from them, so I decided to give it a try. I’m still using the cables to this day, with little to no scratches on them.

1 Like

Excellent placement of the SoundCore…it’s like that spot in the center console was meant to hold it.:grin:

1 Like

Hey all!

Here’s my video review of the Anker 21w PowerPort Solar:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I think Anker should make a solar panel with a 20,000 + mAh battery built in. Like the powerport fusion, but solar. :wink:

6 Likes

Thank You SZak2015 for the like, appreciate it :ok_hand:

It’s made to measure the SoundCore, It fit’s like a glove! :raised_hands: A beautiful fit :grin:

PowerPort+ 1 Review

Amazing charger that charges really fast and good portable form factor with store-able prongs. Durability is really impressive so far

Quick Charge is the best and my favorite feature. Love it!!!

The casing really needs a makeover. Is a grease and fingerprint magnet

That is odd you are finding the solar slow to charge the iphone. It should be as fast as anything else possible. Did you try unplugging and replugging? The usual weakness with Apple and solar is the Apple locks its draw to the lowest it sees so any temporary shade on solar then permanently lowers the ingest. This is the primary reason why most Apple users use an intermediate battery which is less finnicky with solar to then produce a constant output to the finnicky Apple product.

Good video!

1 Like

I’ve bought just about every type of power cord that Anker sells. BY FAR my favorite is the Powerline+ series. I’ve always been one to be extremely careful with things like power cords because you just never know what tiny movement we all make that will render them useless. Well, good luck trying to do anything to the Powerline+ cord. This thing withstands, bends, getting tangled, getting stepped on, stretches, knots, and just about anything else you can think of. Obviously, don’t go cutting it in half with scissors or a knife, but outside of that, you have a pretty indestructible cord. Now pair that with their 24-watt dual wall charger with SmartCharge technology and you simply can’t go wrong!

Thanks!

This is interesting - I’ll try it again and let you know what happens. Maybe let it sit in the sun a while before plugging the phone in to get it going? Truthfully, I use a battery so never actually plug the phone into the panel anyway (except for the test for this review). That’s how I would recommend anyone do it; panel to battery to device. I will try it - I’m interested to see if I can affect the iPhone’s ingest rate. Really I need a meter, I just haven’t gotten one yet. I’ll probably edit that video to a more thorough technical review once I get one. I’m traveling this weekend and wanted to get my review in before the contest deadline :smirk:

I have found that the solar panel will charge that Powercore II 20000 pretty quickly. I left it out the other day for about 8 hours and the PowerCore II went from one light to all four (13,000-14,000 mAh maybe? A total guess…). This is enough to fully charge all my stuff (and then some), so I’m quite satisfied from a practical perspective.

Another thing I want to test is how much hiking and/or intermittent shade will affect the panel’s charge rate. If I hike all day with it attached to my pack, can I collect enough solar during the walk to power that same battery? Obviously, it depends on where I’m hiking, but so far all of my tests have been with the panel sitting still in optimal direct sunlight.

Before buying, I think people need to know that with any solar panel you aren’t going to just toss it out for a few minutes and get as much power as you want. You have to let it sit for a while, preferably with a battery. But once you do, you’ve got a reliable and abundant source of power. Like I said, Im really enjoying it. I can’t wait to use it on my music festival trips this summer/fall. :guitar::violin::musical_note::sunny::sunglasses:

Buy a meter. You can measure everything including how many mAh passed through. Using indirect methods like time or % all have some kind of flaw.

In general, Apple need a static situation, the panel has been opened, time to heat up and then connect the Apple product. In general, most other items non-Apple like Powercore and Android will happily take a varying input.

Certain solar panels (I think not the Anker one) will sense an Apple product, see that there is power it can output not being pulled so it resets the curcuit to trip the Apple into pulling more.

This more relates to the type of camping you are doing. Backpacking thru-hiking you are more weight sensitive and so tend to use smaller Powercore and they would tend to also benefit from nil-Apple devices plug directly into solar which is more efficient in certain situations.

Shade affects differently. If part of one of the panels is shaded then it moves from generating power to becoming a resistor. So a nearby branch across one panel can cause a greater negative affect than a cloud. A meter and trying different things is my recommendation to learn the solar panel foillibles before you go. And indeed, I’d recommend buying a meter with your panel and take it with as it can debug problems faster. Meters are tiny.

FYI there is a 21W solar panel of the type you reviewed as one of the prizes![quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:53169”]
Top 2-5 Posts ($75 Value)Bolder LC40 LED Flashlight21W Dual USB Solar Charger
[/quote]

:astonished: If anyone ever questions the durability of this product, I will refer them to you. Nice work, sir. :astonished:

Me too. I’m all soundcore boost in my car. I like it even more because I can just take the speaker with me without interrupting the tunes :grin:

2 Likes

Pretty cool review. I also use the 21W Anker solar panel to solely charge my portable charger which in turn charge my devices. Seems to work the best that way and if someone has sticky fingers I am only out <$100 vs $1000+ :grin:

1 Like