Post an Anker Review for Your Chance to Win

I’m impressed if that’s 300 words…

Thanks I hadn’t noticed the 300 word Max so shrunk it somewhat to a little under 300 words.

1 Like

For variety and cause I like them :grin:;

Anker’s SoundBud Slim are an excellent item for those who have finally decided to severe ties with the trusty cable and go wire free (well almost).

The Slim’s give clear audio over various music genres with a warm amount of bass, thanks to 6mm precision audio drivers. Build quality is solid but with a lightness rarely seen in a budget range device (a slight 15g). IPX4 rated, these can easily handle kicking back in the home/garden to your favourite tunes or audio books but can still cut the mustard when punishing yourself on a run or in the gym. Helping to support this activity is a not so shabby 7hr battery life (depending on volume and content type), with a speedy 90min recharge. When not in use, the Slim’s can be securely stored around your neck thanks to the magnetic EarBuds, so they are easily to hand when your ready to go again.

Coming with Bluetooth 4.1 the connection is reliable for BT compatible phones and computers, eliminating audio/video lag during use and allowing freedom from your device of a distance up to 10m. Charge level can be monitored to an extent via iOS notification centre and thanks to the built in mic, calls can be made and answered on the fly with decent clarity. Inline remote covers play/pause/answer/voice, volume up/skip forward, volume down/skip backwards and also house’s your recharge port.

Included with the Slim’s are your charge cable, clothes clip, travel pouch and alternate in-ear tips and hooks covering Xtra-Small to Large, to cater for all ear sizes.

If you are just making a jump to Bluetooth earphones these are an great choice for multipurpose use and a bargain at £16 (or less on Amazon or Anker deal days).

4 Likes

Waiting for Anker to point here from FB then let the 15 posts go to 600 posts…

3 Likes

It was not easy to do just one review on an Anker Product. I have several products from Anker and it was a tough pick between the PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C and the SoundCore Sport XL. I am going to go with the product I use everyday. The SoundCore Sport XL is a 5 Star product from Anker. This Bluetooth speaker has everything you can think of. It is built tough and can withstand heavy usage from indoor (listening to music) to outdoor use (by the pool). The battery life is excellent (15 Hrs.). One of my favorite features is that it turns off automatically when not in use. Not only is the SoundCore Sport XL a Bluetooth speaker, it can also charge your device. The sound quality is outstanding. This was my first ever Bluetooth speaker and I was very pleased and happy with it. My world change after I got this speaker. I use the SoundCore Sport XL everyday. From listening to my favorite music to watching my favorite TV show, I highly recommend this Bluetooth speaker. If you are in the market for an awesome Bluetooth speaker that is heavy duty with great battery life and can charge your device, and has great speakers, I would get the SoundCore Sport XL.

1 Like

Anker doesn’t skimp on quality at all. I love how solidly constructed the ends are. It reaches from the wall to the bed or sofa at home and in hotel rooms, from the front charging port to the rear seats in the car, and as an added bonus because I chose one red and one blue no more arguments between the kids as to whose is whose. I knew I could count on this brand to deliver. I didn’t order for myself initially because I thought 6’ would be rediculously long but I was wrong. I liked them so well I ordered two more for myself, one lightning and one mini USB in different colors so I could easily distinguish one from the other without having to fish for the ends. The extra length has turned out to be one of my favorite things about this cord. If you’re tired of paying for cords that fall short and fall apart start buying Anker. (Just posted on Amazon, too, for good karma :blush:)

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, bear with me, as I think this is my first written review (I mostly do video reviews), but I thought I’d give this a shot. Get ready for a very bumpy ride!

300 word count limit starts NOW.

My most used Anker product is, without a doubt…

The PowerPort Strip!

so I guess that makes it my favorite one too. :thinking: Although it might not seem super exciting at first glance, sometimes the most useful products aren’t the ones that make you jump up and down.

We do not take it when we travel (which isn’t a whole lot), but it is excellent for the home. Ironically, we are on a vacation now :roll_eyes: in an undisclosed location. I really wish I would have packed it because our hotel room has very few available outlets. Actually we’re using Anker power banks. Unfortunately, that also means I’m not able to provide many pictures of the strip in action. :disappointed: Dang, this review is falling apart fast. At least I warned you! Anyways, when we are using it, the 6 AC outlets and 4 high-powered USB charging ports can charge plenty of our devices at once.

It also powers my weather radio. :nerd_face: This all fits conveniently in what I like to call my power drawer.

There aren’t many downsides to having this product. However, if I had to identify a couple areas where I think Anker could improve with the second iteration, I’d choose these:

Either
A)
Give us a couple USB-C ports and a few more full size Type2 ports (@nigelhealy) - they’re full size Type A ports.
Or
B)
Increase the wattage to 48W so that we can have 2.4A per port all at once.

All these and there’s still no Type2 :joy:

Nonetheless, I can’t recommend this product enough. I’m in love! :heart_eyes: Thanks for making such quality products @AnkerOfficial!

4 Likes

Anker PowerCore 20100

The modern day smart phones consist of non-removable battery of around 3000+mAh. But, even today these smartphones require charging 2-3 times a day. I have used multiple battery pack in the past, inspite of that used to find myself plugged to the wall outlet, as I constantly use my phone and tablet. After using Anker PowerCore 20100 it feels like having a compact wall outlet on the go. It has a robust design and charges my phone more than 6 times at an incredible speed. Because of Anker PowerCore 20100, I am also famous as the “Power Source” within my colleagues, as they do borrow my Anker PowerCore a few times when they are low on juice. I believe, life had never been this easy in the smartphone era with not so smart battery packs.

This product is a definite win-win for now and also for the near future.

My review is on the Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB C. I bought this for my devices. I am always using my electronics. This can charge my iPhone 6 Plus 7 times on one charge. I am always traveling and using my GoPros. I own 3😂. I love filming my adventures. This thing never lets my GoPros or other electronics die. It also very nice that this has USB C because that is what all devices are going to. This is my favorite battery pack because of all the juice it holds.

I will be reviewing the Anker Powercore 26800. Personally it is one of the best portable chargers out there. It can charge my iPhone 7 at least 10 times which is always more than enough. I just got back from Boy Scouts for a full week. This charger lasted that week and still was able to charge my phone after that week. I recommend this to anyone who just needs a good portable charger. It can charge my action camera whenever I need to on vacation. My friends always tell me about how well it works and how they want one too.

Review of Anker USB-C Mini Dock - A must have for Macbook Owners!

If you own a newer model of Macbook, then you know the importance of USB-C hub adapter. The upgraded Anker’s USB-C hub has checked two of the three boxes right off the bat to make a decent USB-C hub: have all of the necessary ports, and make it look good – like real good. The third has to do with the quality of the ports within that beautiful casing, and that’s where problems begin for most USB-C hubs makers. But Anker’s USB-C port is different and has the potential to the best adapter available on the market under $100 price range.
The Anker hub features six ports in total: 2 USB 3.0 Type-A ports, 1 HDMI, 1 SD Card, 1 Ethernet, and 1 USB-C port, packed into solid-feeling aluminum block. It has built in pass-through power over USB-C, high-speed internet capability, 4K HDMI output, and 5Gbps data transfer speeds. These compact hubs have full-fledged computers in them to handle all this conversion and not get in the way of data transfer. I particularly like that the USB-C port for pass-through power is at the end of the longest dimension. Couple with an 8-inch integral cord to plug into your MacBook, this gives you a lot more flexibility in placement. It’s just 3.36 ounces, making it a slight addition to your travel bag.

2 Likes

Power Core 2 10000 mAh

I use the power Core 2 10000 mAh on a daily basis. I use it when I need to fully charge my device from zero or even to just top it off. It has been very useful in situations where my power goes off or on road trips. I never leave the house without it because it is so small that I can fit it in my pocket without worrying that it fall out. The best thing about it is that if I forget to charge it one day I don’t have to worry about it because I usually only use it once and it still has about half charge.

Uploading some product images could help you gain more “likes”.:grin:

Good to know your story with Anker!:hugging:

Very good example for video review!:grinning: I really want to know how long you usually prepare for video review?:joy:

Thanks! It usually takes about of week or two of testing, then 3-4 hours to create the video.

Anker PowerPort+ 5 USB-C 60W USB Wall Charger

Anker once again has put out a future-proof quality charger for just about any USB chargeable device out there, including new USB-C devices. They follow the USB Type C specification and do it very well. Charges my Samsung S8 at full speed (3A) and my MacBook at full speed! Just make sure to use USB-C spec power delivery cables, like Anker’s own or what came with your device. A Quick Charge 3.0 port would’ve been a nice addition, but the other 4 ports deliver up to 2.4A each. I’d also like to see an Anker car charger with fast charging dual ports (USB-C and USB) that features Bluetooth and work with a smartphone app that’s also a car locater.

This power brick is slightly longer & wider then the older PowerPort 5, yet still easy to carry around as a travel charger for up to 5 devices that need charging. The body finish is an Anker trademark, black matte style. Comes with a long power cord that only takes up one power receptacle. Highly recommended.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D8C6ULO/

1 Like

Just recently received my new lightening cable from @AnkerOfficial and so far I’m quite impressed. I PowerLine+ Lightning Nylon Braided Cable 3ft came in right on time especially since I’m using this lightening cable that came from Apple when i first purchased my iPhone 6. Lets talk about what I like about the cable thus far, the cable appears very durable and is made with Kevlar and covered by this Braided nylon which should in theory resist the heat and prevent fraying normal wear and tear unlike the apple lightening cable. In the below picture you will see a quick side by side comparison of the apple lightening cable compared to the @AnkerOfficial PowerLine+ Lightning cable. Apple cable only comes in 1 color and size where as @AnkerOfficial cable comes in 4 different colors and 4 different sizes to fit all needs. If you don’t believe me take a look for yourself https://www.anker.com/products/B8121091 So when you the new iPhone 8 comes out shortly go grab you some charging and syncing cables from @AnkerOfficial directly.

1 Like

This is for multiple Anker Lightning and Micro USB cables specifically for the PowerLine+ Lightning, I’ve had many Lightning and Micro USB cables over many years and most normally break very quickly but Ankers last so much longer they can be bent over and over, the plug can be inserted and taken out over and over again with no issue and if there ever is an issue with the cables the Amazing Anker Support team takes care of the issue very professionally and quickly, they are by far my favorite cable company and go to company whenever I’m buying cables

1 Like

Hi this is for the Anker Powercore 20100. In simple and sweet words enough juice for you electronic devices, travel worry free if you carrying one. For me I have been using it for charging my note 5 and iPhone and a tablet for my daughter and during long flight it give me a peace of mind that I will never run out of juice for techie family. Trouble using it no way… Anker do it in a smart and strong way… If you put your trust in Anker you will always be rewarded with some smart stuff. I would always recommend with a strong agreement and can trust Anker products blindly. Try one and you bet you will not go to any other brand for your charging needs.