Possible to have four flares synced together?

As the title says: Is it possible to have four flares synced together? The two together are great but I need just a little bit extra coverage for my pool…

I looked in the app and can’t find anything one way or the other.

All the while have seen only 2 Soundcore Flares paired, for more of a clustering - have done it with Google Home Max / Mini / Zolo Mojo at home using Google Eco system for groups.

hmmm… Didn’t think of that. Not sure Google can play to multiple speakers at once. Might have to have two mini (one tied to each speaker cluster) and then the two minis in a group and then stream over the Google Home Group…

Seems like a lot of work…

Good thing I have a few unopened Google Home Minis :slight_smile:

You can create a multiple groups or a single group from Google Home App, works well!!! Try it out.

Its very simple, the only requirement being Google Home Devices…and if you have any Chromecast Audio (end of sale) you could use the Aux port

Does your phone support Bluetooth 5.0? A feature of that allows you to pair multiple speakers to it, so what you can do is pair 2 flares together with one being paired to your phone and then have another one paired to your phone and another flare. Its called dual audio on Samsung phones.
So to break it down, you have 2 flares paired to your phone and each flare is paired to another flare for a total of 4

5 Likes

Oh I am very family with Google Home and Speaker groups… :slight_smile: Almost every room in my house has some form of GH I will look into this as an option.

1 Like

My phone is 5.0 but does it work like that with the flares which I think are 4.0 right?

That part doesnt matter, as long as your phone supports dual audio then it will work

1 Like

On Android 8 plus, you can have dual sound, via bt settings. So yeah, it’s POSSIBLE from your phone.

@The_Bearded_Tech_Guy
You can also use AmpMe to sync and play music on an unlimited number of devices and BT speakers.

1 Like

All great ideas here @Tank @TheDude !!!

Seconding @Tank method :ok_hand:

You can also do similar via MacOS and possibly accomplish the same using the Anker Soundsync A3341 but if your already rocking BT 5.0 on your phone, it will save a few pennies :grin:

Looks like most phones even with 5.0 support don’t allow for dual audio. Which my phone falls under. So this would be the ideal solution but not one that works for me.

I’ll take a look into that

Thats an option I’ll have to look into.

thanks everyone!

Inspired by your request @The_Bearded_Tech_Guy and my own search for this connectivity for BT devices, have submitted a idea / request

Im sorry, i was hopeful your phone supported dual Audio like my Samsung phones do.

No worries it was a great thought and would be the ideal solution!

Your phone’s Bluetooth 5.0 is backwards compatible and should work with all Bluetooth speakers.