Portable charger that can wirelessly charge and be wirelessly charged

Hey Anker, I have been looking for a product that I don’t think exists yet, but I think that it really should. It is a portable battery that can wirelessly charge your phone and also itself can be powered through wireless charging. So this way you can plop it on top of your wireless charger and then put your phone on top of that (and it would probably do the priority charging thing that happens with other portable chargers where they prioritize the phone and then charge themself once the phone reaches a certain charge). This way everything gets charged with one wireless charger, no cords.

3 Likes

Very interesting idea…

1 Like

Maybe don’t charge in optimal time, can take a long time charge the charger

2 Likes

@Zachary_Child1 I’m backing something on Kickstarter that sounds like what you’re describing but it’s not from Anker.

Drop me a pm and I’ll send you the link if you wanna check it out buddy.

1 Like

Basically the ‘QUBE: Powerful. Dynamic. Fast. Charger.’ that is on kickstarter, except without the weird shape, and the top portion that is a portable charger is actually portable like a normal portable charger that is already on the market.

1 Like

LOL! I was the first to suggest this a couple of months ago :open_mouth::thinking::wink:
RavPower has beat Anker to it with their own wireless powerbank:
https://www.ravpower.com/p/ravpower-10400mah-wireless-portable-charger.html

It doesn’t Appear that that power bank can be wirelessly charged…

This is not a new idea and has been proposed to Anker and discussed by many members including myself going back years.

1 Like

Basically this charger except make it have a large capacity

Stay tunnd! We will not let you down.:sunglasses:

4 Likes

From what I remember from @professor, is that it would be very slow on both counts or wouldn’t be very pocket friendly but large n expensive

1 Like

Correct.

Efficiency.

So long as the energy transfer is less efficient then either you end up with carrying less effective energy, or you must carry more total energy so be heavier and cost more.

But what the heck, let’s be surprised by the reviews saying exactly that. 1+1= 1.5.

2 Likes