Piece “NEBULA” Together | Win a Nebula Capsule!

Here is what I found when my family went on a hike over the weekend.
N
E

B

U

L (my kids wanted to be part of it)

L again

A (couldnt find a good A on the hike)

9 Likes

Love the “E” was it hard to find?

2 Likes

lol yeah it was. I originally took a picture of a pine tree that had three branches in a row so I took that one and then someone else pointed to this one and I thought it was perfect. I really wish I could have found an “A”, but I guess a 2 mile hike in the mountains wasn’t good enough this time around :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I respect the effort, I walked 19-20 miles for that one day of letter hunting. Pretty sure I walked in circles :laughing:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: dang, you win the mileage factor for sure!! Mind you, it was with a 4 and 7 year old who have never hiked lol. I was tired after it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sure hiking is definitely more work! She did great for a kid :slight_smile:

1 Like

I feel like having kids is a hike of it’s own :joy: nice pics hope you had a nice hike!

3 Likes

#truth haha. It was a great hike though. nice weather and cant beat colorado mountain views :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just dipping into say:

• I really like this competition, it beckons creativity in a fun, positive and pleasant way. Whoever came up with this idea gets my respect. Do more!
  • I don’t want a Capsule so I’m not partaking and genuine good luck to the rightful winner. If we do this again for an item I do want I’ll look forward to helping make it fun.
  • as I have no bias in this if you want me to help select or check for dodgy activity for this specific event, happy to help, PM me.
7 Likes

@AnkerOfficial can I take down my second post since youve seen it now proving those are my pics? didnt want to clog up the thread with a double post.

happy to see you dipping in! If I remember correctly you didn’t like the capsule when you got one because it wasn’t bright enough for you. And look at you just like protecto offering to help protect the community from suspicious activity

1 Like

I bought with my own money the Capsule Max, which is brighter than the Capsule, and yes not bright enough, so the Capsule is even less attractive to me.

House bound right now with broken leg but I like bright outdoors and to be in a curtained dark room just feels wrong. For me. So I’m not interested. I’m happy for others with better fit needs to win.

I have a bruise the size of Texas growing across my leg, prefer to watch that than a Capsule.

2 Likes

How long do they think you’re bed ridden for with the leg

Not bed ridden. Just can’t walk. Crutches. So it’s hopping around. Can’t handle stairs. Surgeon said not long, once swelling down. This is the longest time not moving about for… (thinks)… > 30 years.

This time last week I was in a tent listening to the wind.

When I sleep I relive the event, plenty of unpleasant mental images implanted. I’ll be fine eventually.

3 Likes

Hopefully you’ll be back out in the world on your adventures again soon. Crutches are good! Hope you have a speedy recovery

1 Like

Don’t you have to keep your leg elevated as much as possible? It was something the doctor told me when I hurt my ankle. But hope you have a quick recovery

1 Like

I was once run over trapped under a bus. I’ve had worse. 4 days from surgery, I’ll be fine soon, just arrgghhhh right now. You’re a good person to care.

1 Like

Correct, so it’s leg up elevated, or moving, not anything else.

Bruise size of Texas is currently dark purple, once it turns green I’ll be fine. Just not used to stationary indoors, most of my time on this community I’m either either walking or biking and checking in with some kind of view. Grrrr.

This was this time last week

4 Likes

Wow that’s crazy! I can’t imagine being trapped under a bus. So thankful that you’re still with us after all that

2 Likes

Yikes that definitely sounds rough. Maybe watch all the photos of the scenery and some movies to pass time. I’m complete opposite so I can stay home for a week no problem lol. Though I do love going out

2 Likes