Photography Contest: Give it Your Best Shot

But you can try! We promise to be non-judgmental. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I went all technical, lol, I held an Anker LC40 flashlight as high as I could above the speaker in the dark and turned the rest of the house lights off. I used a rubber matt as a base to create a slight moon like curve. I settled for a 1/20 exposure at ISO500. I had to take quite a few pictures till I got one I liked. Glad you like it. :joy:

3 Likes

Hey, if it works it works :sunglasses:

1 Like

did u add the emoji and the exclamation marks so it is ten characters? :slight_smile:

“Big Sound Under the Big Sky”

Anker Soundcore Sport XL - High powered bluetooth speaker with IP67 Waterproof design, 15-hours battery life, and powerful subwoofer.

I took the SoundCore XL Sport down the Smith River in Montana, a pristine 60-river mile float on blue ribbon fishing waters through central-western Montana. We were on the river for five days without civilized contact, camping along the shore every night. The Soundcore Sport XL played all day in the boat and all night in the campground, charging overnight from an Anker PowerCore powered by solar energy collected during the day. I dunked it in the river multiple times without any performance issues at all. Thanks to Anker for packing amazing sound into this nearly indestructible product.

5 Likes

That’s Awesome. jealous, I love Montana and visit glacier park often.

Next time you come this way go a little south of Glacier and try out the Bob Marshall Wilderness. Much more pristine and more difficult to access. Glacier can get a little played out with all the RV traffic. I also like the Tobacco Root Mountains and Lolo for off-the-beaten-path adventures. :wink:

1 Like

Will do. We did the Hiawatha trail last year and that is likely pretty close but we do drag our 23 foot trailer with us so we are always looking for new spots to park for a couple weeks when up from Canada

:clap::clap::clap::clap::laughing:

Wonderful trip! Anker love to provide enough power and energy to you!:grin:

Title: SoundCore Sport
Intro: My SoundCore Sport loves it when wetter is better :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: You should have tried to get a shot with it somewhat submerged full volume on a bassy song and get a photo of the water blowing away from the speaker, that would have been badass.

3 Likes

You’ve given me a great idea there! I’ll try and pull that off in the next competition :wink:

1 Like

Your photo is well worth the wait!:smile:

1 Like

I think I may have left it a bit too late entering the competition! :laughing:

@AnkerOfficial, Thanks!! :smiley:

1 Like

Good job!!!

1 Like

I like your photo!!

Ahhh shucks, Thanks :heart_eyes: