Phones

http://www.chegg.com/homework-help/definitions/cognitive-bias-13

So what you can do is objectify your decisions.

First question:

• are you a generally intelligent tech savvy type person? If yes then Android phones are about half the cost of iPhones for the similar performance. If not then get an iPhone are they a popular reliable product.

• If you decide to go to Android, then are you more in the upper area of tech savvy, or less so. If willing to put up with the odd issue and know how to Google search forums for fixes, then get a OnePlus5T or the upcoming OnePlus6 as its a high performance good value phone. Otherwise get something like a Samsung.

• If you are looking for lower cost, but accepting long term support will be poor, then you can do well with a Moto, Xiami and others.

If I encounter a non-geek or someone who does not care, I may suggest an iPhone, they’ll pay about $500 more, but iphone is a simple phone.

I could cringe at the thought of an iphone. I only buy phones with unlockable bootloaders, I root, use Magisk root, it has root hide to help with Android Pay and NetFlix, and use IYTBF and xposed with minminguard, along with adaway. These block ads in all apps.

i have a iPhone 6s and I’m pretty excited for the upcoming days or weeks when i get to upgrade to the iPhone 8 Plus now the problem is finding a cheaper battery case that’s not over price :joy: