Phone-tography Contest | Share, Vote, and WIN

Throwing my hat in to the ring. This is from my backyard back in March with my old iPhone SE. I’m lucky to get to see beautiful sunsets most nights of the year. I recently upgraded to an iPhone 8 Plus and keep missing sunset.

5 Likes

So many excellent shots of the weather! Mother Nature can be very photogenic!

3 Likes

The neighbor’s Angora goat, just before being let out from the barn after a long winter.

3 Likes

This contest is a hard one. I spend a lot of time out on the road doing rural exploring. Most of the time I use my camera but I also use my phone when I out and about. I have a ton of great pictures to share.

This picture was taken last July on road trip to see a man about a tractor. Down the road from his farm I came across an abandoned church. The Portal Methodist church was built in 1909 abandoned along with the town when the railroad was diverted away from the town. All that is left is the church and couple and handful residents that are directly related to the pioneer families that settled the area and created the town.

This picture was taken with my LG G4 and edited with Photoshop Express or Snapseed. I can’t remember.

I have a 3 or 4 more pictures I’d love to share. Is it alright to share more images @AnkerOfficial ?

10 Likes

My poor baby :cry: For a raccoon, he sure doesn’t look too happy about bath time!

8 Likes

Beautiful Beach Sunset :sunrise: (Gulf Breeze, Florida)

6 Likes

That’s one furry baby😉

2 Likes

Holiday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Cute :wastebasket: :panda_face:, I’ve always wanted one as a pet I hope that I get the chance to rescue one someday that’s the only way I could take one out of the wild.

1 Like

I had two, both rescued at the same time. My niece found them abandoned in an old tire the day the were born. Since I had them growing up, she new I could handle it. But… no. It’s all cute for the first month or so, while you get all attached and such- but after that, it’s all over! No matter how tame they might seem at first, the Wild always and inevitably comes out. Indeed, best to admire from a distance or else a love-hate relationship will definitely follow thereafter!

2 Likes

Your photo ranked number one now!:confetti_ball:

1 Like

May I to know what’s your occupation?

The building in your photo with special design.:sunglasses:

Is Lightroom app very popular in your country?:thinking:

1 Like

Why these shells looks so small…Lol :joy:

She is so beautiful!:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

She dressed very stylish!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like