Phone-tography Contest | Share, Vote, and WIN

These pics were taken around the same time as the pictures I shared before, it was a good month for sunsets on the coast.

3 Likes

@AnkerOfficial when should I expect an email about shipping info?

What a pleasant day!

Hello Louie, I’m Louise, nice to meet you!:joy:

1 Like

Why didn’t you publish earlier, you just missed the biggest prize! Lol.

Truth be told, I missed the thread :blush:

Congrats to the winners, excellent pictures!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, @Jesse_Hernandez1 @IRNinjaz1 and @Element321

3 Likes

Woot! Thanks guys!
Congrats to the other two winners! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Currently I’m doing midnight security, but I will be moving over to Japan in the next year to pursue other things :smiley:

Thank you @ndalby & @elmo41683 I think I got lucky getting 1st place there was some stiff competition especially those babies and @bleaum 's lil raccoon.

2 Likes

I just ended my vacation and came back from Japan.
Good place!

2 Likes

Niiiiice! I can’t wait to go back! :slight_smile:

Lucky, I’ve always wanted travel to Japan and check out the culture and amazing scenery. I hope you had a great trip and got some good pictures.

1 Like

If you ever do plan on going, let me know! I know a ton of awesome places to go.

@Jesse_Hernandez1 btw, I just checked out your picture and almost died laughing. I didn’t notice what it was until now. XD

I’ll eat every chicken in this room! Yeah I had my doubts but he turned out to be a good dude after all. I can’t believe we have to wait another year for more G.O.T. my travel budget is non existent at the moment but I’ll pick your brain when the time comes thanks.

Well done to all the winners

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial and the rest of the forum community.

I really needed those extra power bucks. Starting to get low.

Congrats to the other winners!

6 Likes

Awesome photos! Congrats to the winners, well deserved! :clap:t3::smile:

2 Likes

Sefie stick arrived today it’s very nice and compact. Thanks @AnkerOfficial I’ll upload more pics when I get a chance to use it.

2 Likes