Petition for Anker to put Wakey in one of the next few We Love Testing events

This is not official, it’s more like a petition. Vote below so we can make this happen! :smile:

Should Anker put Wakey in one of the next few We Love Testing events?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

3 votes and it’s 100% yes

1 Like

Yay! :smile:

Level 9 upwards only :crazy_face: lol

Well I just got to level 5 so I will say level 5 and up lol

2 Likes

They probably will get around to that bu it was just announced recently and they are currently doing a bunch of we love testing so we will see if they choose to do this one too

1 Like

Yes let’s keep our fingers crossed :+1:

2 Likes

I need this in my life! A Soundcore Wakey for the testing and a real down to earth review! Let’s get this rollin’!

1 Like

Yeeeessss! :ok_hand:

1 Like

i need projection clock capabilities on my wakey please. ok thanks :grin:

1 Like

This clock/charger/speaker looks awesome! I’ve been wanting one ever since they announced it! I hope they do a we love testing event!

1 Like

Level 14 upwards only? :kissing_heart:

My phone isn’t wireless charging and my phone is my alarm so I’d let others bid to be a tester.

1 Like

cough cough level 8 has a better ring to it.

1 Like

Nah guys, Level 5 and up only.

1 Like

There are products too expensive for me to justify buying but I’d be happy to test. Just Anker doesn’t seem to think I’m worth bothering with :frowning:

Items like the Capsule II. Or if they sent me the Fusion 10000 I could at least put a meter on it and see what that 15W is actually. Or I’m intrigued by the Power Delivery Powercore products to test on my laptop and tablet. But these items are a lot of $ and may not work too well for me. The “hell why not” of a $10-$20 item doesn’t really apply to a $130 PD or $349 Capsule.

1 Like

Yea I’m NOT biased or anything but let’s start at level 5

1 Like

I want it!

1 Like

Please! A step up from my bedside charger.

1 Like

I wonder if there will be any vote for no …

oh ! there are some … Probably they have already one, but why then no ?

1 Like

I second this suggestion! Lol

1 Like